Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Seeker, you in or out?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Seeker, you in or out?

Checked the boat tonight when i got home and i saw three green L.E.D.'s, which means i have three fully charged batteries ready to go. One day down, one to go. In or out on Wednesday?

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, I'm in for Wednesday. I can meet you at Morris Ferry for Woods, or I can meet you at the Bass Club in Winchester for Tims. I will be in my wifes red Pontiac Sunfire. Tell me what time and what place and I'll I'll have my jigs ready to drag em in. I went yesterday on Tims for a little while from the bank, had nine keepers out of 25 fish. I didnt have any real good ones. The water changed a little and was up and moving pretty hard after all the rain. I hope they pick back up soon, and I wish the wind would slack off a little. Leave me a message and let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

I went today and had 12 keepers and two were real good.

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, i sure hope you get this. I just got home from a union meeting which means by the time i left this morning until now it has been almost 17 hours. I will be at morris ferry dock in the morning at about eight thirty. I would go earlier, but the kids are having some issues at school so i am taking them in the morning to find out first hand exactly what is going on. I am still up for all day. And yes, your gonna drive the boat. I am the "captain" and what i say goes. :p

Post Thanks / Like

yes, i will be driving a green z-71 with a camper top and pulling a blue and white, hope that doesn't get shot at, hydrasport limited edition. I will be the tall, ugly one getting out of the truck.