Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockton 9/19

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton 9/19

It was dry this morning so that was good. Caught about 20 this morning and only 2 keepers. All caught on brush piles at Ruark tried several colors and blue/silver was the best. Headed toward CC and fished the timber and it got slower and slower. Ran into Frosty and Debbie in Birch as I was headed back toward Ruark. They were on some fish and Debbie was catching some keepers from the back of the boat. I fished across from them for awhile and only caught short fish. It started to rain and they headed toward CC so I went back to Ruark and the brush piles. Could not get a bite on blue/sliver so I switched to black/chart and started catching fish, I caught fish until it stopped raining and ended up with 4 more keepers. I think I am ready for a Truman trip!:D

Post Thanks / Like

I guess everyone forgot the old coot?? No beep beep or wave yesterday. Thats ok i was busy any way.

Post Thanks / Like

good trip Pole Bender, we got 2in. of rain yesterday. glad you had a good day and didn't get to wet.
    buzzman what can I say I will wave at you when I get on top of the hill today.

Post Thanks / Like

I knew my old buddy beagle would come threw. thanks buddy. you are up early

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    I guess everyone forgot the old coot?? No beep beep or wave yesterday. Thats ok i was busy any way.
    Buzzy,

I am worried about you I waved when I past you on 96 yesterday morning.:p

Post Thanks / Like

well I went up on the hill and waved, Pole bender why aint you fishing. I was going to go but dont know If I have the ambition to load and go.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got to get out after a few Tom. Certainly beat my day for sure working here around the house. What's worse is working around the house is not all that bad when it is outside. But yesterday it rained all day here so I was working inside.

It was good to see you Friday night and meet your family. Don't forget to make your reservations this week for camp.

Truman you say? Sounds good doesn't it.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    Buzzy, just wanted to say it was nice meeting you the other evening. I guess I would describe you as a man of few words. You will say something if something needs said. :D A man of few words but a lot of knowledge. It was my pleasure for sure.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    well I went up on the hill and waved, Pole bender why aint you fishing. I was going to go but dont know If I have the ambition to load and go.
    Looks like it is going to rain here and I already shop vac'ed 2 gallons of water out of the carpet from all the rain on the way home yesterday. I did make some more adjustments to my motor height and I can now run on plane at 28 MPH with just me and full live wells.:D Is that slow enough for you?:D

Post Thanks / Like

Come on up, Tom. We still need to get together.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast