Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Orange shirts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Orange shirts

Need everybody's opinion on cdc orange crappie shirts. who can we count on.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I like orange

Oranges, orange crush, even orange shirts........ and I really like orange headed jigs..........:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I have an orange shirt, don't think I've ever worn it though! But if it'll make a 8oz. crappie look like a 1.5 in a pic, Hell I am all for it!:D

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

He'll boys that shirt was actually red. Have to Photoshop background colors and scenary to keep everyone from knowing where we catch the fish at. Everharts has plenty of them shirts. My CDC camp shirts are about wore out. Wife gives me heck everytime I wear one.
    Now I wear the shirt Speckhunter gave me with jigging15 and a big crappie on it. We may need to get some new shirts made for everybody.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd wear 'em proud

Post Thanks / Like

Im game!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Jared, I'm sorry those cdc guy's influenced me with orange on the brain. I knew it was red. Don't tell anybody about our secret spot. Also the secret password is slabs! If you see sombody following you, hide in a cedar and put your ranger decals on.

Post Thanks / Like

Shirt sure did look orange in the picture. We may have to find us a different pre fishing boat. Maybe get one that is shrink wrapped that has cedars and hedge trees on it so it will blend in with what we are fishing. Will take more than one trip with big results before they start spying on us to much. We should look at getting some CDC shirts made though. Orange may have to be the color now though.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey are you down on putting structure in next week? Also would it be alright if we put a Mr Crappie wrap on your boat? Now that's funny I don't care who you are.

Post Thanks / Like

Will check my schedule when I get back in to work Sunday night. One morning will be wasted going to get my trolling motor put back on. Then will have to go try it out to make sure it is ready for the tournament on Sat. I seen the Mr. Crappie stuff is one of the companies owned by TTI Blakemore. They may want to wrap your boat in it. That Targa would look good bright Mr. Crappie yellow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast