Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Angler mag

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Angler mag

I sent in my sub for the mag just last week and I was totally surprised to receive my first issue on Thursday of this week. Haven't read through everything yet but what I can tell it might be just a little heavy on adds and tourney's and a little light on crappie info. This is just what I found thumbing through it last night after work. Anyone else that is a new sub to the mag? I just wanted to see what everyone else thought of it. I will say that it did at least get to me unlike Crappie World, But I do enjoy the broad info within Crappie World. They are just too unreliable.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Read this, walked to the fridge and my sub is still hanging there. Will have to get on the wife again about sending it in.

Post Thanks / Like

I Subcribed To Crappie.com This Summer. Free,no Advertisements,full Of Crappie Info,a Few Nice Boats To Look At, The Fisherman Don't Have The Holleywood Look But There Boats Do.
    All Kinding Aside. Nothing Like A Good Magazine.

Post Thanks / Like

I called them on monday to place an order along with a years subscription, got it today and it included all 3 issues put out so far. Looks like it will be some very fine reading.
    Thank you Mansfields.

Post Thanks / Like

I sent my subscription form in last week and recieved an issue this week. I was pleased with the quick delivery and the magazine seems to be good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by herb View Post
    I called them on monday to place an order along with a years subscription, got it today and it included all 3 issues put out so far. Looks like it will be some very fine reading.
    Thank you Mansfields.
    After reading this........all I want to know is.......WHERE THE HECK IS MY ISSUE #1??

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

oops, maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered it about a month ago and got the first issue pretty quick. So far so good, a little thin but not bad.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

I think its agood mag. Plenty of info and hey I got my pic in it.