Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pickwick lake Cabin For Sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pickwick lake Cabin For Sale

I'm selling my cabin at Pickwick Lake, Tn. It's not on the water, but 1.5 miles from Bruton Branch State Park and boat ramp on the north side of the lake.
    The cabin is on a dead end paved road, with deer and turkey in the area. The cabin is 1 bedroom, kitchen living room combinaton, 1 full bath, all electric. It has 1 window air unit 2 years old, 2 electric wall heaters, water well, porch go's almost half way around cabin, and has almost a full acre [.088] with lot's of oak and pine tree's.
    The cabin sits in the shade most of the day, low utility bill's, $87.00 dollars this month, and we've been here all month.
    Cabin was build in 1972 by a professional builder and is appox. 450 square feet. This is a super area for the fisherman, the dam is a short ride by boat or car. The lake and Tennessee River has crappie, bass, catfish, stripper, sauger.
    The price is $35,000 firm.
    I'll be gone fishing the crappie tournament at Sardis, Ms til Sunday if you email me I'll catch up with you when I get back.

crappie cowboy
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-30-2015 at 05:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie cowboy View Post
    I'm selling my cabin at Pickwick Lake, Tn. It's not on the water, but 1.5 miles from Bruton Branch State Park and boat ramp on the north side of the lake.
    The cabin is on a dead end paved road, with deer and turkey in the area. The cabin is 1 bedroom, kitchen living room combinaton, 1 full bath, all electric. It has 1 window air unit 2 years old, 2 electric wall heaters, water well, porch go's almost half way around cabin, and has almost a full acre [.088] with lot's of oak and pine tree's.
    The cabin sits in the shade most of the day, low utility bill's, $87.00 dollars this month, and we've been here all month.
    Cabin was build in 1972 by a professional builder and is appox. 450 square feet. This is a super area for the fisherman, the dam is a short ride by boat or car. The lake and Tennessee River has crappie, bass, catfish, stripper, sauger.
    The price is $35,000 firm. If interested you can call me 731-335-1865 or email
    me, I'll be gone fishing the crappie tournament at Sardis, Ms til Sunday if you email me I'll catch up with you when I get back.

crappie cowboy
    Gary don't tell me your going to move back to where you started when you moved to pickwick?
    Hate to see you go, But best of luck buddy.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm, can I stay for a week for free to see if I like the area? Heheheheh

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Man, I can't believe that hasn't sold already! I ain't got it or I'd be
    interested... must be a lot o' folks ain't got it either, cause that sounds
    like a deal.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J White View Post
    Man, I can't believe that hasn't sold already! I ain't got it or I'd be
    interested... must be a lot o' folks ain't got it either, cause that sounds
    like a deal.
    Jeff I thought about buying it, Then rent it out each weekend for $675 per weekend Thursday Through Sunday.:D
    All Kidding aside I may just look at it for rental property. That and a place to get away for a year.
    Now if I can the wife to go along with it.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a steal!! Wish I had that kind of money

fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pickwick Cabin

Pete.. Yall come on and buy it man before some ole city slicker from Memphis or Jackson gets it.

Jeff.. I had it for sale a while back and backed out on a man from Memphis, and decided to keep it.
    We are looking at a house in Cherokee Village, Ar., they need somebody up there to show them how to catch crappie.
    All kidding aside my brother lives there, and it's just a great area of the country to live in. Cost of living is very good, and with my wife having to go on disability, and me on it to, it will be a good move for us. We are getting a very good deal on a house there, so that is why we are selling the cabin here.
    I really love Pickwick Lake, some great fishing here and great people also, I will miss my good friend Pete, but I'll have a phone to call and aggraviate that ole snapper head.

Crappie cowboy

Post Thanks / Like

So.........is that a maybe then? Bwahahahaha

Good luck with it Cowboy. I'd love to have a mancave like that one day.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I sure wish I could afford it.

Post Thanks / Like

Anywhere I can see pics of your cabin if its still for sale