SLABSAUCE Crappie Attractant |
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: shipping your sale

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe fisherman View Post
    for shipping rods of any length go to a carpet store and ask for the spool that carpet comes on They're very heavy cardboard and with a little bubble wrap and some heavy tape over the ends make a great shipping tube and they're usually free.
    Trying to ship a 5ft tube USPS and UPS wants $30??

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app




  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    louisville ky
    Posts
    4,879
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggah View Post
    Trying to ship a 5ft tube USPS and UPS wants $30??

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

    Strange it never cost me that much. Is that with ins?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app





    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe fisherman View Post
    Strange it never cost me that much. Is that with ins?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

    I just went to the carpet place, tube is not heavy at all. I cut the tube 5ft. Put the pole in there and taped the ends. They both want $30. They said it's the length that makes it high in price. Like seriously?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app






  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    louisville ky
    Posts
    4,879
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggah View Post
    I just went to the carpet place, tube is not heavy at all. I cut the tube 5ft. Put the pole in there and taped the ends. They both want $30. They said it's the length that makes it high in price. Like seriously?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

    Maybe the cost has gone up since I shipped one it has been a while

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app





    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Choudrant,Louisiana
    Posts
    3,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What is DHL -- I have some Honda Silver Wing Motorcycles I was looking to sell

  6. #16
    Cray's Avatar
    Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Byhalia,Mississippi
    Posts
    16,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish on Line View Post
    What is DHL -- I have some Honda Silver Wing Motorcycles I was looking to sell
    They are a European carrier like Fedex. Used to have a big presence in the states. Not so much any more. More of a secondary carrier in a few loctions for other major carriers.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979




  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri
    Posts
    540
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This is the first time that I have tried to sell on CDC and I'm wondering how to figure in the shipping costs if I manage to sell my 360 and Helix 10. I know from shipping the 360 to Humminbird for repair this spring that alone cost $35. I'm guessing with the weight of the Helix that it will be more expensive than that.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I went to the post office yesterday and mailed a Helix 9 in original box and put it in a slightly larger box and it cost 47.94 to ship it to Washington State. I'd say what ever you think shipping should cost and then double it!
    Thanks DOFC thanked you for this post

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri
    Posts
    540
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampseed View Post
    I went to the post office yesterday and mailed a Helix 9 in original box and put it in a slightly larger box and it cost 47.94 to ship it to Washington State. I'd say what ever you think shipping should cost and then double it!
    Thanks for the info. Did you sell TYD or add cost to purchase.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I sold it for 25 bucks more than I wanted for it thinking 25 bucks should cover shipping, wrong!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP