SLABSAUCE Crappie Attractant |
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 193

Thread: Tenkiller 2019

  1. #171
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    23,528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Much less traffic this morning. What a glorious day.
    Name:  IMG_2165.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  91.3 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!
    Likes skeeter96, 4lber, coyote LIKED above post

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Rutland, OH
    Posts
    4,550
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    John

    ď Go make an impact for Godís Kingdom today and everyday. ď

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redge View Post
    Much less traffic this morning. What a glorious day.
    Name:  IMG_2165.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  91.3 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    I like the way you position the fish for the picture!


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thanks Redge thanked you for this post

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    23,528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Traffic has really fell off.
    Another beautiful morning on the water.
    Water temp falling about 5 degrees per week currently. 74 today.
    Fished trees today, caught 40 ish kept enough for a couple peeps, that wanted fresh fish.
    Name:  IMG_2214.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  79.9 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!
    Likes GREENFISH, BuckeyeCrappie, ckcg4 LIKED above post

  5. #175
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Rutland, OH
    Posts
    4,550
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hitting Lake Cumberland and Dale Hollow in Ky this week in search of some beauties like you are catching.
    John

    ď Go make an impact for Godís Kingdom today and everyday. ď
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    23,528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Tenkiller 2019

    Went fishing again this morning.
    Had a beautiful sunrise.
    Name:  IMG_2229.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  54.8 KB
    Although not on fire, the fishing was pretty decent.
    Fall fishing is my favorite.
    Name:  IMG_2235.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  104.6 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Last edited by Redge; 09-27-2020 at 06:58 PM.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

  7. #177
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Rutland, OH
    Posts
    4,550
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Those are some big ole purty fish. Congratulations
    John

    ď Go make an impact for Godís Kingdom today and everyday. ď
    Thanks Redge thanked you for this post

  8. #178
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redge View Post
    Went fishing again this morning.
    Had a beautiful sunrise.
    Name:  IMG_2229.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  54.8 KB
    Although not on fire, the fishing was pretty decent.
    Fall fishing is my favorite.
    Name:  IMG_2235.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  104.6 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Are the fish moving shallower? I think I found some on my locator few weeks ago running in about 15-18ft but not sure if they were crappie or not. Hoping to go this Friday afternoon
    Likes GREENFISH LIKED above post

  9. #179
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    23,528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ba3darcher View Post
    Are the fish moving shallower? I think I found some on my locator few weeks ago running in about 15-18ft but not sure if they were crappie or not. Hoping to go this Friday afternoon
    You should be able to find some between 10-23.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

  10. #180
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks Redge
    Thanks Redge thanked you for this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP