SLABSAUCE Fish Attractant |
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 142

Thread: Eufaula Lake Report 2018

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    MEEKER
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Caught 5 today it was very slow anyone else doing any better at eufaula.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Seminole OK
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I haven’t been in two weeks. Last time I went there was a mayfly hatch and we kept 35 nice fish but I haven’t been since then. All the fish we kept and cleaned were full of mayflys. We are going in the morning to fish for a few hours until it gets warm. We will probably launch at Crowder depending on the wind.
    Likes Reddirtrefuge LIKED above post

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    MEEKER
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yall fishing brush piles or stick ups
    Quote Originally Posted by trider View Post
    I haven’t been in two weeks. Last time I went there was a mayfly hatch and we kept 35 nice fish but I haven’t been since then. All the fish we kept and cleaned were full of mayflys. We are going in the morning to fish for a few hours until it gets warm. We will probably launch at Crowder depending on the wind.
    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Seminole OK
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Brush piles and rocky points is all we have fished since the spawn ended. I was going every week so I could kind of keep if with what was going on but being out for two weeks could make tomorrow tough.
    Likes Reddirtrefuge, Crappie Reaper LIKED above post

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    MEEKER
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    How did you do. We decided to chase sandbass. We are going somewhere new today.
    Quote Originally Posted by trider View Post
    Brush piles and rocky points is all we have fished since the spawn ended. I was going every week so I could kind of keep if with what was going on but being out for two weeks could make tomorrow tough.
    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gore, Ok
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Decided to post a few pictures and a little information for you guys. Double dippin 10-12 FOW about a foot off bottom. Pumpkin/chartreuse best color today. Also caught em on pearl/chartreuse and pearl/green. Only reason I use pearl/green was because I used the last of my pearl/chartreuse. Name:  IMG950185.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  51.1 KBName:  IMG950195.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  47.0 KBName:  IMG950200.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  51.6 KBName:  IMG950193.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  48.7 KBName:  IMG950199.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  50.8 KB
    Thanks minnowtime thanked you for this post

  7. #117
    IkenI's Avatar
    IkenI is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Okla
    Posts
    1,590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Great to hear from you, jiggin!
    Proud member of TEAM GEEZER

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    16,442
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Where you been, good to see a post from you Jiggin!


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app



    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gore, Ok
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redge View Post
    Where you been, good to see a post from you Jiggin!


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

    Been moving and trying to sell 2 houses and buying one. Had tons of work to do on all. Fishing was pretty much not in the works since May(well for me, only got out twice a week). Tenkiller is all yours now. I headed southwest to Eufaula down near Porum Landing. Still trying to survive life.

    Likes Redge, IkenI, Hat55, deerhunterodie, davebrown42 LIKED above post

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Where do you guys fish Eufaula? I have tried Duchess Creek and the Big dock at the Crowder launch. Didn't catch anything. I used white and yellow marabou, along with las vegas baby shad (purple glitter.) Any tips for someone that has never got on them in this lake? Are bridge columns good this time of year?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP