SLABSAUCE Fish Attractant |
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Titans new hire at head coach

  1. #11
    Cane Pole's Avatar
    Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Pumphouse Tn.
    Posts
    22,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I watched. Good grief.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alcoa, Tennessee
    Posts
    4,195
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Time for a "new fire" at head coach in my opinion. Losing gets old, and the talent is certainly improved.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Camden, Arkansas
    Posts
    1,286
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    A win today at San Diego and the Tennessee Titans will have a share of first place in November for the first time since 2008. Hope it happens, but not expecting it to........
    GTT

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Camden, Arkansas
    Posts
    1,286
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoTennTitans View Post
    A win today at San Diego and the Tennessee Titans will have a share of first place in November for the first time since 2008. Hope it happens, but not expecting it to........
    GTT
    Mariota looked good, but you can't win turning it over 3 times and allowing 180 yards rushing. They are getting better, though. Past years score would have been 50-14. I'll take a disappointing 43-35 loss and look forward to our two first round picks next year making an impact. Better go defense! GTT
    Likes dallman LIKED above post

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Camden, Arkansas
    Posts
    1,286
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Titans ended with 9 wins, which I'm pleased with and definitely shows improvement. I predict a playoff spot and 10 wins next year with a more improved defense. The losing streak will end vs the Colts too! Still not a Mularky fan, but my loyalty to the Titans runs deep. GTT

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    With an improved secondary a true #1 WR and a thumping MLB we will win the division next season. I'd like to see them pick up some secondary pieces like Eric Berry and Stephon Gilmore in free agency then draft Reuben Foster and Corey Davis in the first round of the draft.
    Likes GoTennTitans LIKED above post

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Camden, Arkansas
    Posts
    1,286
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoTennTitans View Post
    Titans ended with 9 wins, which I'm pleased with and definitely shows improvement. I predict a playoff spot and 10 wins next year with a more improved defense. The losing streak will end vs the Colts too! Still not a Mularky fan, but my loyalty to the Titans runs deep. GTT
    I was right about the Colts streak ending. I'm glad about that, but the 10 wins and playoffs seemed spot on two weeks ago, but now after losing to the Cardinals and 49ers......I see an 8-8 December collapse coming! Mularky needs to go!!!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alcoa, Tennessee
    Posts
    4,195
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoTennTitans View Post
    I was right about the Colts streak ending. I'm glad about that, but the 10 wins and playoffs seemed spot on two weeks ago, but now after losing to the Cardinals and 49ers......I see an 8-8 December collapse coming! Mularky needs to go!!!
    Yes he does! And Robiske asap! This bunch of old school morons are gonna ruin a good quarterback! Marcus is great in the no huddle.....where I am assuming he is calling the plays.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Jon Gruden is contacting people to become part of his coaching staff if he lands a job. Most people think its the Bucs or nothing but he could surprise people.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alcoa, Tennessee
    Posts
    4,195
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MattRagle View Post
    Jon Gruden is contacting people to become part of his coaching staff if he lands a job. Most people think its the Bucs or nothing but he could surprise people.
    Ha ha! Tennessee gonna get Gruden eventually!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP