SLABSAUCE Fish Attractant |
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: When Cabin Fever Struck Again... Here's How I Kept my Sanity

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Navasota tx
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Fantastic!
    Thanks Special K thanked you for this post

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nawth Carolina
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wow! Beautiful work. The frame is so professional. You should do another and make a video for youtube. I would love to watch your process and I bet a lot of others would, too.
    Thanks Special K thanked you for this post

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lexington, South Carolina, United States
    Posts
    7,643
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Both the artwork and the framing are impressive. I can do neither so I'm always in awe of the talent some folks are born with. I can do neither,can't sing either so not sure what I'm good for, except eating. I can do that!
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men
    Riptide Skiff, 20 HP Tohatsu, IPilot, HDS 7
    Likes "G" LIKED above post
    Thanks Special K thanked you for this post

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sanford, NC
    Posts
    4,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaRay View Post
    Both the artwork and the framing are impressive. I can do neither so I'm always in awe of the talent some folks are born with. I can do neither,can't sing either so not sure what I'm good for, except eating. I can do that!
    Thanks for the kind words. Relax Brother SeaRay... the world needs good eaters too!! I know cause I happen to be one of that proud number too.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lake Murray SC
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Real nice Wayne

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app



    Thanks Special K thanked you for this post

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wayne you amaze me. Not that I judge art on a regular bases but this looks great. I am proud of you. I haven't forgotten about you I just haven't been. Between work and honeydo list from Pat and my mother I haven't had much time and the weather has been bad. I still want to go one day.
    Thanks Special K thanked you for this post

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sanford, NC
    Posts
    4,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEA DANCER View Post
    Wayne you amaze me. Not that I judge art on a regular bases but this looks great. I am proud of you. I haven't forgotten about you I just haven't been. Between work and honeydo list from Pat and my mother I haven't had much time and the weather has been bad. I still want to go one day.
    Dwight, I was just thinking about our getting together for a fishing trip earlier today. I definitely want to do it sometime soon before the fish start scattering so bad. Hopefully we can get it together soon.
    Thanks for the kind words about the artwork and for your continuous moral support.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mebane, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    1,931
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Beautiful Wayne! How have you been my friend? I fished Harris Sunday and I thought about you. I told my buddy about my first trip to Harris and it was about this time of year. It was right after the tornado damage and you showed me some spots in that area. Boyce.

    Just get him on, then we'll worry about getting him in!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sanford, NC
    Posts
    4,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrappieKrazy View Post
    Beautiful Wayne! How have you been my friend? I fished Harris Sunday and I thought about you. I told my buddy about my first trip to Harris and it was about this time of year. It was right after the tornado damage and you showed me some spots in that area. Boyce.
    Hello Boyce. I appreciate the kind words about the painting and yes, I do remember that day well and also remember you making more trips to Harris after that. I met lots of awesome people on the water and really enjoyed sharing the things that I could with others and the fellowship. Great to hear from you my friend and may God Bless. Wayne

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    hudson,nc
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    very nice.
    Thanks Special K thanked you for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP