As the numbers continue to rise and the "Shelter In Place" order going at this time we are going to postpone season until an all clear is given by Governor Reeves.
We will pick up right where we left off and go to Lake Washington first. At this point we hope to finish this season going to the lakes in the order originally planned and will have to look at what other circuits are going to do as well and work with them as we all are in the same boat.
Please stay safe and well, hope to see everyone very soon!
John 662/458/8925