SLABSAUCE Crappie Attractant |
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Results 51 to 54 of 54

Thread: FILLETING a crappie

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,542
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If Ketchum don't mind here's a vid I did and show a trick I use to help maximize my take off each gill..... Definitely a little different process than fileting crappie.....

    REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING A PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....
    Check Out My YouTube Channel And Subscribe
    Sk's CRAPPIE Catching Adventures
    Likes Ketchn, MCG1, SuperDave336 LIKED above post

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    11,915
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKs Crappie Catching Adventures View Post
    If Ketchum don't mind here's a vid I did and show a trick I use to help maximize my take off each gill..... Definitely a little different process than fileting crappie.....

    my neighbors did the crappie i gave them in similar fashion ,whole fish in the back yard ....said his wife ate 3 all by herself
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,542
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchn View Post
    my neighbors did the crappie i gave them in similar fashion ,whole fish in the back yard ....said his wife ate 3 all by herself
    Some good eating are bluegill, shellcracker and 10 to 11 inch crappie fried up crispy whole..... I only do it a few times a year.... Mostly filet everything......
    REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING A PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....
    Check Out My YouTube Channel And Subscribe
    Sk's CRAPPIE Catching Adventures

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    11,915
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKs Crappie Catching Adventures View Post
    Some good eating are bluegill, shellcracker and 10 to 11 inch crappie fried up crispy whole..... I only do it a few times a year.... Mostly filet everything......
    we never do eat whole fish at our house these days , but we have visited a few parties where they were frying em up that way .
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP