SLABSAUCE Crappie Attractant |
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ain't it the Truth!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Southaven, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Ain't it the Truth!

    Front page Commercial Appeal
    Name:  20200409_123750.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  67.7 KB

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app



    "If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes" Unknown

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    SE Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,692
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yep, we're still holding on pretty well in PA. That could change in an instant!
    Bob
    Likes S10CHEVY, ad1974 LIKED above post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Southeast,Va
    Posts
    2,300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yep, lakes still open in south east Virginia. at the moment

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Our local government didn't like the results of trying to shut down the public ramps. An I'm telling you straight up, we like our governor, but if he doesn't open these state park ramps soon, he will be looking for another job...
    >>>-----------> Make It Count!!! <><
    Likes armyman, dhaire, Ketchn, Jamesdean LIKED above post

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Southaven, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longhunter View Post
    Our local government didn't like the results of trying to shut down the public ramps. An I'm telling you straight up, we like our governor, but if he doesn't open these state park ramps soon, he will be looking for another job...
    Go for it! Fishing is the only sport left.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app



    "If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes" Unknown

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    8,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    one thing for certain , my go at em alone most of the time program fits right in with this here brave new world we live in
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes BobC, Redge LIKED above post

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,605
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Our state parks are closed to camping,and picnics,but boat ramps and fishing still permitted.Im a life long introvert,nothing has changed for me other than all the extroverts invading my introvert space ��
    Likes Cray, BobC, funfishers, Redge LIKED above post

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Las Cruces NM
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Our state parks are closed. Boat ramps included.
    Plus our license season starts 4/1. So I am not licensed to fish at the moment, even if I could find a place to go. The Rio Grande is open, but water is cold and muddy, plus running at 1080 f3/s (cubic ft per second).
    I AM GARDENING!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaker View Post
    Our state parks are closed to camping,and picnics,but boat ramps and fishing still permitted.Im a life long introvert,nothing has changed for me other than all the extroverts invading my introvert space ��
    I didn't notice it before but I have been practicing social distance my entire life.



    Sent from my E6810 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app



    Likes funfishers, Ketchn LIKED above post

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    22,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchNgrease View Post
    I didn't notice it before but I have been practicing social distance my entire life.



    Sent from my E6810 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

    X3!


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app





    Proud Member of Team Geezer!
    Likes Ketchn LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP