SLABSAUCE Fish Attractant |

View Poll Results: G-Sauce or Slabsauce, what do you prefer

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • SLABSAUCE

    7 35.00%
  • G-Sauce (slabsauce with Garlic)

    13 65.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: G-Sauce or Slabsauce POLL - for bamamantim from the AL forum

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 1996
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18,417
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Click here:



    Owner/Operator
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes Slabprowler LIKED above post

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Grant,AL
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Woohoo got 4 bottles on the way!! Thx Slab can't wait to try it out and pull some slabs myself

    Sent from my VS501 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app



    Likes "G" LIKED above post
    Thanks Slab thanked you for this post

  3. #13
    CrappiePappy's Avatar
    CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    19,356
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    And if you happen to not have a specific place to set the bottle, or are a bit on the clumsy side, or you just know an accident is bound to happen .... put a PFD on your bottle of Slabsauce

    /G-sauce : (ie - a section of small diameter pool noodle)



    Very snug fit, so the bottle won't come out if dropped overboard, and it also acts like a stabilizer & keeps the bottle from falling over and rolling out of reach.

    Likes "G", Herewego, Chance LIKED above post
    Thanks RogerA thanked you for this post

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Greenwood South Carolina
    Posts
    4,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    G sauce worked on the crappie this morning as usual.
    Crappie like it and l like it.
    Name:  20180929_092825.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  48.1 KB
    It's not the numbers or the size, it's the time spent on the water!
    Likes "G", SuperDave336 LIKED above post

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wichita Ks
    Posts
    638
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I got garlic sauce and tested jigs with and without. After several drops above brush and near docks it adhered well - besides crappie caught a cat and missed a wiper. I dumped sauce in a nibble bottle, I prefer dunkin over spraying the jig.

    Sent from my SM-G530P using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app



    Likes "G", Slab, slabby LIKED above post

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    al
    Posts
    547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRFISHDUCK View Post
    I got garlic sauce and tested jigs with and without. After several drops above brush and near docks it adhered well - besides crappie caught a cat and missed a wiper. I dumped sauce in a nibble bottle, I prefer dunkin over spraying the jig.

    Sent from my SM-G530P using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

    I do too I take the top off and let jig hang,it fits right in the neck of the bottle,if I try to spray it get everywhere,including my hands,I missed a big slab cause my hands were slick and pole slipped from them

    Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app





    Wishing everyone hard hits tight lines and heavy stringers

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Grant,AL
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well took y'alls advice and got both haha. Amazingly fast shipping and well packaged. Cant wait to hook em up this weekend!! Thanks EdName:  1001181334_Film1.jpeg
Views: 108
Size:  85.0 KB

    Sent from my VS501 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app



    Likes Slab LIKED above post

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 1996
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18,417
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bamamantim View Post
    Well took y'alls advice and got both haha. Amazingly fast shipping and well packaged. Cant wait to hook em up this weekend!! Thanks EdName:  1001181334_Film1.jpeg
Views: 108
Size:  85.0 KB

    Sent from my VS501 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

    You are very welcome. Let us know how you do with it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

    Owner/Operator
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I also do like "drfishduck" does ----> Put about a 1/4" in an mt nibbles jar and dunk jig in it. Looks like do better with the "G Sauce". Have 2 bottles of the reg sauce left so been mixing it with the "G Sauce" in the nibbles jar to use up the reg sauce. After the reg sauce is used up will go 100% "G Sauce".
    -------> "Go ahead --- leave me on the dock --- see if I care" <-------
    Likes DRFISHDUCK LIKED above post

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    va
    Posts
    186
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wag View Post
    I also do like "drfishduck" does ----> Put about a 1/4" in an mt nibbles jar and dunk jig in it. Looks like do better with the "G Sauce". Have 2 bottles of the reg sauce left so been mixing it with the "G Sauce" in the nibbles jar to use up the reg sauce. After the reg sauce is used up will go 100% "G Sauce".
    I also do not prefer the spray pump and ordered some PTE plastic eye dropper bottles off of e-bay and now application is perfect and pin point exactly where I want it without waste or getting it all over places I do not want it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP