SLABSAUCE Fish Attractant |
Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: My first time Crappie fishin :-)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Eufaula, Ok
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default My first time Crappie fishin :-)

    Well finally got a chance to hit the lake and try some crappie fishing. Me and a buddy headed out at about 7:15 Saturday morning. It took me a while to get the hang of finding the depth and knowing what the crappie bite felt like. But once I did I had a blast. We ended up with 50 total between us in about 3 hours of fishing. Took almost as long to clean them. Sorry no pictures this time. Will be better prepaired the next time we go out.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Danbury, NC
    Posts
    5,175
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    uh oh - you will never be the same - and you are spoiled now cause everyday ain't gonna be that way
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Eufaula, Ok
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    uh oh - you will never be the same - and you are spoiled now cause everyday ain't gonna be that way
    Ok now don't be burstin my bubble. Cause I was convienced I was gonna be able to feed my family off just my fishin skills......lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Danbury, NC
    Posts
    5,175
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenC
    Ok now don't be burstin my bubble. Cause I was convienced I was gonna be able to feed my family off just my fishin skills......lol
    my fishing skills just cost me more money - i need better and new and improved equipment
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    MOKAN
    Posts
    4,094
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    From everything I've read, every day should be that good on Eufala. If you want the inside info and to learn a lot in one day, you might consider paying and going out one day with Todd Huckabee, the guy will tell you everything he knows and is down to earth type person. I've talked to the guy a few times on the phone in the past year, he's cool.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Eufaula, Ok
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mduncan62
    From everything I've read, every day should be that good on Eufala. If you want the inside info and to learn a lot in one day, you might consider paying and going out one day with Todd Huckabee, the guy will tell you everything he knows and is down to earth type person. I've talked to the guy a few times on the phone in the past year, he's cool.
    I have tried to find contact info for him without success. Can you email me with his contact info (email or phone #)

    scogc@yahoo.com

    Thanks

    Glen

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Edmonds,WA
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i sure wish my first time crappie fishing was that good . nice job!
    fishing isn't a sport, it's a way of life.
    a motto i live by :D
    go dawgs!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    MOKAN
    Posts
    4,094
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenC
    I have tried to find contact info for him without success. Can you email me with his contact info (email or phone #)

    scogc@yahoo.com

    Thanks

    Glen
    You can just go to his website. His contact info is on there. I'd recommend calling him, he'll take some time if you email him.

    http://toddhuckabee.com/




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toledo Bend In Texas
    Posts
    17,189
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Good way to start your crappie addiction, LOL!

    It's a shame you didn't get a picture to enter in the contest.

    Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    a addiction that has no cure - you'll never be the same
    The Crappie are always biting better yesterday - I'm always a day late.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP