SLABSAUCE Fish Attractant |
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Minnow price

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Minnow price

    What do you pay for a dozen minnows? What type are you buying?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    NE AL
    Posts
    3,009
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I pay $5.50 for 1/4 pound which is 4-5 dozen "Toughies" or 3-4 dozen Shiners.
    Likes Bamafan2277 LIKED above post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks FurFlyn. Anyone know the price of a dozen in there area?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Linton, IN
    Posts
    1,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I pay 1.25$ a dozen for fatheads

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FurFlyin View Post
    I pay $5.50 for 1/4 pound which is 4-5 dozen "Toughies" or 3-4 dozen Shiners.
    That sounds like GTO prices. I love getting my minnows from there when I am down in the area. They have the best on price and quality!! I will be back down there in 2 weeks. Hopefully it does not rain for 7 days straight again. That was the last time I was down lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Linton, IN
    Posts
    1,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamafan2277 View Post
    That sounds like GTO prices. I love getting my minnows from there when I am down in the area. They have the best on price and quality!! I will be back down there in 2 weeks. Hopefully it does not rain for 7 days straight again. That was the last time I was down lol
    Ever get this side of the state, $18 a lb if you got the room...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I just have a 13Q Engle but it keeps 1/4 lb alive for 14 days so far. I fish several times a year in AL when I go visit my dad. Up here I will probably buy them by the dozen as I don't get to fish too often. When I go down there we fish 2-3 times a day for 7-8 days so we buy them 1/4 lb at a time.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Seminole OK
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamafan2277 View Post
    I just have a 13Q Engle but it keeps 1/4 lb alive for 14 days so far. I fish several times a year in AL when I go visit my dad. Up here I will probably buy them by the dozen as I don't get to fish too often. When I go down there we fish 2-3 times a day for 7-8 days so we buy them 1/4 lb at a time.
    What would you say the capacity is of the 13qt Engle? Do you like it? Would you buy it again? Iím eyeing them and wondering which size I should get and comparing it to the Frabill.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Likes redwolfcrappie LIKED above post

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Linton, IN
    Posts
    1,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trider View Post
    What would you say the capacity is of the 13qt Engle? Do you like it? Would you buy it again? I’m eyeing them and wondering which size I should get and comparing it to the Frabill.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    I've got the smaller frabill (1.3 gallon) and can hold a lil over 6 dozen before gets crazy crowded to give ya an idea. This has been discussed on this forum several times...maybe look up one of them threads. I feel like were starting to hijack the OP's thread...just a thought.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If I buy minnows at the Joe Pool Lake marina it's $3.00 dozen for small, $3.25 dozen. Don't know of place nearby that sells by the pound.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP