SLABSAUCE Fish Attractant |
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Anyone finding Morels?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cox's Creek, KY
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Anyone finding Morels?

    May look Saturday. Just curious if anyone finding any this year?


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Benton
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GREENFISH View Post
    May look Saturday. Just curious if anyone finding any this year?
    I haven't found any yet, but we are very close to them being up based on ground temps.

    They appear when the ground temperature at 4 inches deep is 55 degrees and then quit when it hits 62

    Free website that gives the ground temps by county: Kentucky Mesonet



    It's showing 52 degrees for my area today.

    Likes GREENFISH LIKED above post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I am finding a few. I have never been any good at finding them. They are up for sure, got some buddies that are finding a lot. They said best year in a long time
    Thanks GREENFISH thanked you for this post

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ky
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hey Greenfish, Please remember that Saturday March 13 is the beginning of the statewide turkey hunting season. Please be very careful and maybe wear some blaze orange clothing if you go!
    Thanks GREENFISH thanked you for this post

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cox's Creek, KY
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Anyone finding Morels?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudepohl View Post
    Hey Greenfish, Please remember that Saturday March 13 is the beginning of the statewide turkey hunting season. Please be very careful and maybe wear some blaze orange clothing if you go!
    Thanks for the reminder! I had forgotten. Luckily, the couple of places I'll be checking should not have any hunters but I will be certain to make my presence known


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Paducah, KY
    Posts
    1,507
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    They’re up! Father in law just sent me a pic of a sack collected in Adair Co. Lots being picked across the River in southern IL as well.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cox's Creek, KY
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch552 View Post
    They’re up! Father in law just sent me a pic of a sack collected in Adair Co. Lots being picked across the River in southern IL as well.
    Good to know! Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cox's Creek, KY
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colayn View Post
    I am finding a few. I have never been any good at finding them. They are up for sure, got some buddies that are finding a lot. They said best year in a long time
    Good deal. I hope to have a decent year. Been a while since I've looked hard for any.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cox's Creek, KY
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Name:  IMG_4594.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  214.1 KB

    Found a couple. Didn't get to look where I planned. Short on time as always lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Benton
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It's prime time now, just have to find the time to go!
    Likes GREENFISH LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP