SLABSAUCE Fish Attractant |
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Did someone catch the last Ky lake crappie???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Malcom Creek, Ky Lake
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Did someone catch the last Ky lake crappie???

    Been nice if you'd told us!
    On the water at 5 AM, 6 hr of cranking and drowning minnows this morning without a single crappie!
    Picos and arkies, pullin and pushin, 15-40 fow….
    Makes 3 trips in the last week that I ZEROED!!
    And I thought this spring was tough!
    Likes blueball, crp4570, Frank Cecil LIKED above post

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cox's Creek, KY
    Posts
    309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That's rough! Maybe your luck is holding out for you to limit on 2 pounders!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Malcom Creek, Ky Lake
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GREENFISH View Post
    That's rough! Maybe your luck is holding out for you to limit on 2 pounders!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    I like that idea!!!

    Sent from my SM-S727VL using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Benton,KY / KY Lake
    Posts
    5,250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Go east young man!!!
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Guided fishing on KY and Barkley Lakes
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes Kevmc, GREENFISH LIKED above post

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Malcom Creek, Ky Lake
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrdux View Post
    Go east young man!!!
    You mean..........the "B"!
    Lol!

    Sent from my SM-S727VL using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app



    Likes GREENFISH LIKED above post

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lake Murray SC
    Posts
    5,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That is some tough fishing

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Benton,KY / KY Lake
    Posts
    5,250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevmc View Post
    You mean..........the "B"!
    Lol!

    Sent from my SM-S727VL using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

    Not like we aren't lucky enough to have 2 very different lakes connected by a mile-long canal right in our back yards. A change of scenery will do you well.

    https://www.explorekentuckylake.com/.../doug-wynn.htm





    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Guided fishing on KY and Barkley Lakes
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes Clint, crp4570, Billbob, Pappyt LIKED above post

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Georgetown, KY
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Kevmc, I feel your pain. Most stuff posted on this site are the sucessful trips. I'm sure there are a pile of trips like yours that are NOT posted, (especially from the guides) so don't feel bad or discouraged. I admire you for posting your actual experience. You may have missed the best time for fishing, but I'm sure you will find the correct time n the future.
    Likes GREENFISH LIKED above post

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cox's Creek, KY
    Posts
    309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by perchjerker108 View Post
    Kevmc, I feel your pain. Most stuff posted on this site are the sucessful trips. I'm sure there are a pile of trips like yours that are NOT posted, (especially from the guides) so don't feel bad or discouraged. I admire you for posting your actual experience. You may have missed the best time for fishing, but I'm sure you will find the correct time n the future.
    Well said


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ky
    Posts
    3,303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think Rickie has invented a crappie cloaking device. He turns it on when he has to work and then switches it off when his boat hits the water.
    Likes Kevmc, wannabe fisherman, Redge LIKED above post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP