CROSMAN® FULL AUTO AK1 Show us some deer | Muck Boots: Free Shipping on orders over $50! Show us some deer | Shop gifts for any angler at Rapala.com! Show us some deer
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 226

Thread: Show us some deer

  1. #161
    MCG1 is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    BRANCH
    Posts
    1,778
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    Impressive G-2s, eh/

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lake Park, Ga.
    Posts
    444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My two this year. Name:  IMG_20221120_215934.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  68.6 KBName:  20221114_175248.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  95.0 KB

    Sent from my SM-S906U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lake Park, Ga.
    Posts
    444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My son during bow season. His 2nd deer. Name:  20220917_203852.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  64.4 KBName:  20220917_201022.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  84.2 KB

    Sent from my SM-S906U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dayton Tennessee
    Posts
    32,143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Nice deer. Some fine memories as well. Congrats
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Rutland, OH
    Posts
    21,219
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Awesomeness
    “If your too busy to fish, you’re too busy!” Buddy Ebsen
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    (Billbob and “G” approved!)
    Proud member of Tekeum’s Jigs Pro Staff

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    17,168
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekbigger View Post
    My son killed this one back in September this year, I have yet to pull the string haha.Attachment 442428


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    That is a mighty fine 8 ....
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes S10CHEVY, slabbandit LIKED above post

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    17,168
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drucker View Post
    My two this year. Name:  IMG_20221120_215934.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  68.6 KBName:  20221114_175248.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  95.0 KB

    Sent from my SM-S906U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Very cool, congrats
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    17,168
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drucker View Post
    My son during bow season. His 2nd deer. Name:  20220917_203852.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  64.4 KBName:  20220917_201022.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  84.2 KB

    Sent from my SM-S906U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Fred bear femoral shot ? Or just stuck in the ground?
    Congratulations either way
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes BuckeyeCrappie LIKED above post

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lake Park, Ga.
    Posts
    444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchn View Post
    Fred bear femoral shot ? Or just stuck in the ground?
    Congratulations either way
    Shot him in the ham but it went all the way to the front shoulder and I guess as he ran off the arrow worked itself backwards. Only ran about 30 yards.

    Sent from my SM-S906U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes Ketchn, Jman5626 LIKED above post

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    17,168
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by drucker View Post
    Shot him in the ham but it went all the way to the front shoulder and I guess as he ran off the arrow worked itself backwards. Only ran about 30 yards.

    Sent from my SM-S906U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Very cool , congratulations
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP