SLABSAUCE Fish Attractant |
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: The last saltwater trip...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Lake Wales
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default The last saltwater trip...

    So, As y’all know, I’m new to the site. But, hubby says all pics go! I just wanted to share the pics of my very last saltwater trip made. These were a couple of the gorgeous reds I caught that day. Name:  IMG_0465.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  49.5 KBName:  IMG_0464.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  50.8 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app



    Likes huntinslabs, Phantom309, Redge, skeetbum, "D" and 5 others LIKED above post

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orange City Fl.
    Posts
    10,868
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Some healthy reds no doubt.
    Thanks SlabQueen thanked you for this post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Lake Wales
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    Some healthy reds no doubt.
    Thank you! I think they are prob my fav fish to catch, lol! I’ll probably always love saltwater fishing. But, with all the extra limits they have now, it’s to much to keep up with. (These were catch n release). Always watching limits! The last saltwater trip...


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Deltona, Fl
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    nice job . those are a lot of fun to catch.


    another good day at the office !
    Thanks SlabQueen thanked you for this post

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    1,724
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Beautiful fish, on my bucket list. The last saltwater trip...The last saltwater trip...


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app



    What time is it?? IT'S CRAPPIE TIME!!
    Thanks SlabQueen thanked you for this post

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Very nice reds. None of ours were near that size, it it wasn’t from lack of trying. You’ll get back over there one day.
    We are all just passing by,
    And occupy our chair for but a short while
    Those we get to sit with are Gods gift
    Likes SlabQueen LIKED above post

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orange City Fl.
    Posts
    10,868
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlabQueen View Post
    Thank you! I think they are prob my fav fish to catch, lol! I’ll probably always love saltwater fishing. But, with all the extra limits they have now, it’s to much to keep up with. (These were catch n release). Always watching limits! The last saltwater trip...


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

    I hear ya. It's a pain for sure. But sooo dang fun.

    Sent from my SM-S727VL using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app





    Likes SlabQueen LIKED above post

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Lake Wales
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimjim1 View Post
    nice job . those are a lot of fun to catch.
    They are! Had a ball out there! Love catchin’ reds! The last saltwater trip...


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Lake Wales
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    I hear ya. It's a pain for sure. But sooo dang fun.

    Sent from my SM-S727VL using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

    It is!! The last saltwater trip... I miss it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app






  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Lake Wales
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
    Very nice reds. None of ours were near that size, it it wasn’t from lack of trying. You’ll get back over there one day.
    Would love to! Trust me! I would give anything just to get back out there, haha! Now to talk him back out to the salt...


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP