SLABSAUCE Fish Attractant |
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: First time crappie fishing Florida

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default First time crappie fishing Florida

    Swamp boy from SC looking for help "aka" suggestions on where to fish this fall for some slabs. Have Camper and boat. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Eustis, Fl
    Posts
    5,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My 2 cents.... Reserve a place at Lake Monroe Park

    sometime in October....I don't think you'll be disappointed.


    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER and
    SBF
    authorized by: billbob and "G"
    aka: Baconator

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speckanator View Post
    My 2 cents.... Reserve a place at Lake Monroe Park

    sometime in October....I don't think you'll be disappointed.
    Thanks.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app






  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Anywhere on the St. Johnís river.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Likes Tom 513 LIKED above post

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swallisa View Post
    Anywhere on the St. Johnís river.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks swallisa

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Astor and the St John’s and Crescent are close together and a good destination.
    We are all just passing by,
    And occupy our chair for but a short while
    Those we get to sit with are Gods gift

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
    Astor and the St John’s and Crescent are close together and a good destination.
    Thanks skeetbum

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app




  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orange City Fl.
    Posts
    10,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Man, lots to pick from, Lake Monroe Park at Lake Monroe, Highbanks Marina & Campground on river in Debary, Deland KOA on river in Deland, Highland Park Fish Camp on Dead River connected to Lake Woodruff, About 4 or so campgrounds in Astor on river close to Lake George and Dexter, Couple campgrounds around Crescent City and Dunns Creek, Rodman Dam Campgound at Rodman Reservoir,


    Sportsman Island Bay 18

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    Man, lots to pick from, Lake Monroe Park at Lake Monroe, Highbanks Marina & Campground on river in Debary, Deland KOA on river in Deland, Highland Park Fish Camp on Dead River connected to Lake Woodruff, About 4 or so campgrounds in Astor on river close to Lake George and Dexter, Couple campgrounds around Crescent City and Dunns Creek, Rodman Dam Campgound at Rodman Reservoir,
    Thanks huntinslabs, sounds like a lot of great places to choose from may pick a base and try more than one lake/river system out. Getting excited just thinking about the trip.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app




  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orange City Fl.
    Posts
    10,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I would say that Deland KOA would be about centered up. Also only about 35 minutes from Intercoastal/beaches.


    Sportsman Island Bay 18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP