Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mississippi a look over my sholder

Post Thanks / Like

Default mississippi a look over my sholder

WELL ya'll I been trying to download pictures all morning, to no avail, dial up is a bummer,and my high speed must have a bad transmission, cause it's sloooooooow today ,

Had a wonderfull trip, the folks down there are awsome, missouri folks are no 1 and seems all the crappie fisher people south of us are just as awsome, good food,good drop cake, DON DON made hushpuppie that were outstanding, slabologist, he made blacken crappie that I am still eating on good stuff. got to meet a bunch of good folks that I have been reading on, they all shared there knowledge of crapping catching,and gave me some of there good spots, I am not a big fish type of guy but If ya'll go to Mississippi just as well put on your big fish hat cause you are gonna catch some, I probably talked to some of the best southern crappie fishermen arround and tried to learn some tricks, so a big THANK YOU MISSISSIPPI CRAPPIE DOT COMMERS. and ALABAMA,ARKANSAW,TENN.GEORGIA, also. SPECKHUNTER a public thank you for taking me, would never have made it alone, folks the SPECKHUNTER cooked up some great crappie, all I can say is a good time but the ole beagle ranch sure looked good commin down the hill last night,

later all

CRAPPIE UP

Post Thanks / Like

Glad Your Both Back Safe. Blacken Crappie? Ok I Am Not Stupid Here If A Good Old Boy From Missouri Is Saying He Likes It, It Must Be Good!

So Beagle Are You Just Going To Sit There And Fill You Belly Or Are You Going To Share The Recipe? Dang Son Your Making Me Hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

The recipe is on the MS board now.

Had a great time Friday night Beagle....come back in the winter and I'll show you my way of fishing that lower lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You

Crappieman101 Thank You! One Thing I Have Noticed About Beagle He Knows Good Food When He Sees It! And From What I Hear You Don't Get Between Him And That Good Food If You Want To Live Longer!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You I Have Already Got It Printed Up! Also Found That Hush Puppy Recipe On The Mississippi Board! That Looks Good Too!

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle....YOU scared me....Starting out with the "LOOK OVER MY SHOLDER". I thought OH-NO...What did he do now! Glad you and Speck got to go. Sounds like a great time with some good folks. I'm sure there are some things that will STAY in MISSISSIPPI!! hehe. Glad y'all made it home safe. That sure is a good feelin to see the lights of the old homestead.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glad Ur Back

And Thank You For Calling And Checking In On Me........ Guess U Will Head To France Next?
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

It would serve the French right as far as I'm concerned!!!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

BEAGLE in FRANCE......Can't see him saying 'WEE WEE' !
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast