Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just Think And U Will Agree

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just Think And U Will Agree

Fishing Is Always Bigger And Better Up Stream Than It Is Down Stream.... Reason A Couple... Up Stream Gets The First Run Off From Rain Which Is Loaded With Nutrients, Bugs, Etc... So The Up Stream Fish Get Bigger Faster..... (fact) Also Up Stream Muddies Up First Which Will Many Times Shut The Bite Down..... So Less Pressure At Times..... Usually Mid Stream Is The Most Constiant Fishing For Nice Fish, Such As Bucksaw Area... Which Has Been Hot For Quite Some Time...... Now This Is Just My 2 Cents On It, But We Have Been Catching Some Hogs Up Stream And Some Hogs Came From Up Stream Over On The Osage, Such As Around The Osceola Area.... Course U Can Catch Them Everywhere But The Furter Up The Bigger....
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have to wade through 100 nojoes to catch a Keeper? Never seen so many 6-7-8 inch crappie as there was at stockton yesterday.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Cannot Be Held Responsible

For Nojoes, Just Glad We Have Them,,,,, Bigger Later....... If U Would Quit Seining For Them You Would Catch Bigger........

Post Thanks / Like

Well said Monty, well said.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Makes sense to me.....

Post Thanks / Like

The Official News Reporter For Missouri Crappie.com Does It Again!

Post Thanks / Like

Here is what I have yet to figure out on Truman. I have fished the Winsor area since I was a kid. Why is the quality of fish there so much less than say the Grand or the Osage? I have caught some nice fish in the Tebo don't get me wrong but day in and day out it is not even close to the other arms.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't disagree with any of your points, Monty. All I can say is ...... I need to learn the upper parts of the Grand and the Osage. Excellent post.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tebo

Gets It Water From Many Small Creeks, Not Rivers, I Think This Is What Is Happening, Tebo Stays Pretty Clear Most Of The Time, I To Started On Tebo, Heck It Is Only 10 Miles From My House To There, But Found Out In 81 That Osage Crappie Were Much Bigger Day In And Day Out..... If You Really Think About It Tebo Gets Lots Of Pressure For No Bigger Than It Is...... Heck U Can Get Lost On The Grand And The Osage.... But Hey Who Knows, Why Haven't Larger Crappie Migrated Down To There From The Other Arms....???? If U Figure It Out Please Let Us Know....