Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dmw1960 & Rugsrme Bucksaw Report 6/5/09

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dmw1960 & Rugsrme Bucksaw Report 6/5/09

I Am Going To Let Rugs Fill In The Details! We Met At Bucksaw Ramp At 5 Am This Morning. This Old Man Is Headed To The Showers. Going To Pickup Fishing Partner Marcus At 3 Am In The Morning And We Will Be Putting In At Bucksaw At 5 Am In The Morning.

Thanks Rugs For Being A Last Minute Fill In For Pw58 Who Was Down For The Count With Allergies!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Am The One Without The Good Looking Legs!

Rugs Put It On Me Today But We Had A Good Day! Got Asked At The Ramp Tonight By Some Large Lady If We Knew A Guy With A Beagle Sticker On His Boat! She Saw My Mo Crappie.com Sticker On My Pickup! We Got Out Of There Fast!

I Got Mine On Anything From A Minnow To The Following Jig Colors:

Blk/chart
    Blue/chart
    Red/yellow
    Lime Green
    Hot Mustard Yellow And Chart
    Pink/white/chart

Hurry Up Rugs And Get Those Fish Cleaned And Get The Rest Of This Report Up!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job fella's. Doesn't look like you had to run to far either.

You know this post is exactly what alot of this site is about. Two guys who live hours from one another meeting at the ramp and going fishing together. Guys who a month ago didn't even know one another existed are out there having a good time fishing together.

Again, good job fellas and Congrats.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post

You know this post is exactly what alot of this site is about. Two guys who live hours from one another meeting at the ramp and going fishing together. Guys who a month ago didn't even know one another existed are out there having a good time fishing together.

THANK YOU! YOUR A CLASS ACT WANTINCRAPPIE! I SURE COULDN'T HAVE SAID WHAT YOU SAID ANY BETTER! YES THIS IS WHAT THE SITE IS ALL ABOUT! DUE TO WIFE NOT FEELING GOOD I HAD A OPEN SEAT. IT WAS ALMOST 8 PM LAST NIGHT WHEN WIFE AND I DECIDED SHE DIDN'T NEED TO BE OUT ALL DAY ON THE WATER. AND I REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE TRYING TO FISH WITHOUT OWNING A BOAT OR HAVING ONE TO BORROW. I FIGURED I WOULD JUST YELL AT RUGS TO SEE IF HE WAS WILLING TO JUST JUMP IN AND HOLD DOWN THE REAR OF THE BOAT! IT WAS ALOT OF FUN JUST WATCHING HIM PULL UP THOSE FISH! ONE OF THOSE FISH HE IS HOLDING IS OVER 14 3/4 INCHES! RUGS AND I HAD NEVER MET BEFORE THIS MORNING! I DIDN'T GET TO SPEND AS MUCH TIME AT CAMP AS I WANTED TO. BUT YOU CAN SURE BET I WILL SPEND MORE TIME AT FALL CAMP! I SURE ENJOYED THE DAY FISHING WITH RUGS! .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMW1960 View Post
    IT WAS ALOT OF FUN JUST WATCHING HIM PULL UP THOSE FISH! ONE OF THOSE FISH HE IS HOLDING IS OVER 14 3/4 INCHES! .
    So what did it weigh Rugs? I see you got the scale in your lap. :D

Dan you think you can get anymore crap hangin around your neck??? :D:D:D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default It was a great day!

It was a beautiful day today and I want to thank Dan and Paula for inviting me to fish today. Paula, it was an honor to fill your seat today and thanks for the sandwiches and drinks. I hope you are feeling better.
    I caught my best crappie today, the best part was the 1 lb 1 oz that was my best then minutes later I broke my record again with a 1 lb 4 oz 14 3/4" long !!
    I can't say exactly where we were, you have read about my navigational skills in previous post
    I used mostly black/chart red/chart and I used the blue/chart when Dan was doing well and it worked for me too.
    I'd say most of the water was 18-30 ft. we were in and the fish ranged from 6-15 ft.
    The only down side was I lost one of my favorite old poles when I turned my back and either a snag or a large fish pulled it into the water It wasn't worth much $$ fortunately.
    I do have a new avatar though !!
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Amen

That's the truth brother !!
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

So what did it weigh Rugs? I see you got the scale in your lap. :D

Dan you think you can get anymore crap hangin around your neck??? :D:D:D
    I DON'T THINK SO I ALREADY FEEL LIKE ONE OF THOSE TROUT FISHERMEN. BUT YOU GOT TO HAVE THE FISH COUNTER! AND AT MY AGE ITS HARD FOR ME TO REMEMBER NUMBERS!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Know I Didn't Take That Last Picture Of Rugs!

Here Is A Man Who Was So Proud Of His Catch Today That He Ran By His Wifes Work To Show Her His Fish Before She Got Home Tonight! This Is What It Is All About Folks! Taking A Person Out Fishing In A Boat Who Normally Don't Get The Chance To Do What We As Boat Owners Do Every Weekend! And I Am The Real Lucky One This Weekend Because I Got To Take Rugs Out Today And I Get To Take Marcus Out In The Morning. Marcus Was One Of Those Bass Guys Before I Showed Him The Light!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, guys. Gotta love that smile. Quinn, I'm happy and proud for ya.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast