Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: OSS: Part 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default OSS: Part 2

after visiting doctor here in windsor, and they found i had high blood pressure they done a ekg and said it looked bad so sent me to ICU in clinton.. well in ICU you get one of those 12hr gals, got there about 4 pm. well about 10 pm i gotta p and this good looking 30 year old nurse says well u can't get out of bed you have to use this thing ( and she won't leave your side in ICU) well I finally got enough of the blanket over me to do it or p in bed, well guess what about 1 am I gotta have a bowel movement and asked her if i could use the bathroom it is only 6 foot away, no your are bed striken, but I will ask my supervisor, here she comes back with a pink ( of all colors) bed pan.... well i might as well as put it on my head cause i dam sure wasn't sitting on this thing with her watching, so I held it till the am... next morning Dr. clouse has me do the treadmill thing, I done 9 full minutes and could have done more but legs were getting heavy, but with only half aheart and a pluse of 31 I done better than many men 20 years younger than me..... he couldn't believe it, so I said okay now doc, would u tell that nurse up in ICU that I wouldn't have a problem walking 6'.... so he asked but also told me man don't piss them nurses off or you will get an ennama....... they finally let me go..... Think you could do that is front of a good looking gal..?????
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

glad to hear your out monty,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Just glad to have you back.
    I had a very nice looking, female doctor check me for a hernia once. She did her thing and I kinda pulled away cause her fingers were ice cold. She asked if it hurt? I said, "Not at all. Actually feels pretty good." She wasn't amused.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Monty I think you would have looked good in PINK

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    She asked if it hurt? I said, "Not at all. Actually feels pretty good." She wasn't amused.
    Billy-Bob.....I thought that was a pretty good line. Right to the point!
    Don't understand.....maybe she was hoping for more.:rolleyes:
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike