Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where are we heading?????

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where are we heading?????

You got to listen (turn up volume) to this an watch it.

Ordering a pizza in 2010 IT IS NOT FUNNY...........it is so true.......where are we heading?

http://aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

Default dadgummit Bob #1

We all know coffee and pizza dont mix. What is wrong with you man?
    I have one of those approx. 12 x2 inch skillets and buy fixins outta bread dough to make the crusts with. Throw a pint of tomatoes atop it, some bell pepers, garlic, a few crappie fillets, mushrooms, crab meat, and yur ol ladies' soiled underwear and that will make for a Deluxe Pizza man. My ol lady states that she has felt gay eating it, and this just prompts my appetite. I love some anchovies on my half but she crys foul when I suggest getting a 1/2 to my liking. I have found that asking advice from Crappypappy and his referral about licking the rim off the dish makes her happy. The site owner has Pmed me and said he does not consider a night with mamma to be complete without having to clear his sideburns of goo in the morning after. He fessed up to me being the Great Plains bros we are, and I was taken back by the honesty and care in whch he asked about about whether or not my ol lady could shuck corn without her lips peeled, thru a chain-link fence. If this dont tell you the site owner is one of us nuthun will.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Suck eggz I say f you are prone to unhappiness from visiting this loacale.
    Pox, back me up man, we are gonna dump what beliefs and ol ladies we house just to .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................Sorry, couldnt fit this in here.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja