Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappieseeker, you ready to put the jig against the minnow?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Crappieseeker, you ready to put the jig against the minnow?

Pressure washed all day and cleaned up the clutter in my outbuilding. I have to work the next three days. Monday i have to head towards McMinnville and give a few bids and wash two. Tuesday i would like to go in the early a.m. if thats ok with you. Care for the challenge? LOL Hey, as long as we have a good time, i don't really care who wins.

www.dspressurewashing.com
    :D

Post Thanks / Like

Okay Fatboy, i have to work the next three days also. My wife works Monday, so thats when I'll do my yard work and take my daughter to and from school. Tuesday sounds good to me. Lets meet at Morris Ferry Tuesday morning, just let me know what time. I have been catching several crappie on jigs lately, but today I only had 3. A boat was fishing out in front of me, they were using minnows and jigs, I think they had one fish to measure. Made me feel good to know I wasn't the only one slacking. I dont care who catches more, it's all in fun. Like I said, I've only fished Woods once. It might take me some time to learn it a little. Do you like to fish in the middle of winter when it's real cold? If so, whats the chances of you loading up the boat and heading over to Alabama with me one day this winter? I will let you know for sure Monday if I'm going Tuesday, but as of right now, I will be there. Take care

Post Thanks / Like

Well, last year i put the boat up around the second week in December and i got it back out the second week of February. I just enjoy the down time in the winter because then all i have to work is 48 hour weeks instead of 70 to 80. That is the time that i just sit around and do nothing on my off days. I have been on the water back when i had sea-doos and have worn wet suits, helmets and foot warmers. I have one pic somewhere of a new years day ride with it snowing in the background. Those days are over for me. As i get older, fatter, but better looking , i enjoy being a homebody in the winter.

Post Thanks / Like

what time are you gonna be there monday morning? What did you say you will be driving again?

Post Thanks / Like

Not going Monday, going Tuesday. I will be at the dock at six a.m. There is a slim chance i might get mandatoried for tuesday because since the Labor Day shutdown everything at work has ran like crap. I will know for sure tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

I meant to say Tuesday. What will you be driving? Z-71 extended cab, green with blue hydrasport boat?