Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: a quick trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default a quick trip

this is my first fishing report on this forum,i have been taking care of my wife since thrusday she had a little surgery done an she is slow to recover,so i been about crazy locked up in the house,so my daughter sat with her awhile this evening so i could do alittle bank fishing at a near by bridge,i started with a bg in a blue grass then tried a black gum,then el chicken all of them producing fish,in the 10 to 14 inch class.i stayed for about 1hr an a half caught about 28 altogether,keeping 14 to put in the freezer.they all came on a long count of maybe 9 to 10.they were pulling water so i kind of knew that i would catch some from previous trips.last week i caught one that weighed 1lb an 14oz.i will try to post both todays catch an the big one last week,hope the pics do well because i am computer stupid.lol ...here goes..well i scrolled down an i saw no place where it said browse,an that is what i know about posting pics.if someone will tell me what to click on to post the pics i will appriciate it an i will come back on this as to reply
    Last edited by yellburt; 06-02-2009 at 11:26 PM. Reason: spelling

rnvinc is offline Crappie.com 2016 Man of the Year * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Posting Pictures

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compliments of Crappiepappy

Open a free account at Photobucket.com ... choose the image size as : Large Size 640x480 ... upload the pictures from your computer into your Photobucket album ... left click on the IMG Code line (below the picture), right click on the highlighted address and click "copy" ... come to the site and right click in the Message box, making sure that you leave a couple of spaces between the text of your message and the picture's address ... choose "paste" from the dropdown box, that appears when you right click in the message box ... and your picture's image address will appear in the text. You can then click on "Preview Post" to see the results, and then "Submit Reply" if you're satisfied with the way the post looks.

Using MS Paint compliments of Backtocrappie

The board has size limits on pics, for instance 146.5 kb for jpegs. If you do an upload (the little paperclip button next to the smilely face), you will get a size limit.
    All digital cameras and scans have a preset for size, generally way too big. To resolve the problem in a blink quickly and painlessly open the pic in good old Microsoft Paint.
    *Go to the "Image" button on the upper menu bar. Click on it and you will see "stretch/skew" click on that. In the "stretch" box you will see 2 fields to enter values. Enter 50% in both fields. Press enter or click OK.
    *You may have to do that a couple of times, or choose a different value of say 75%.
    *At either rate you now have a pic ready for the post. Save the pic under a new name ("save as") or it will default choose the original and shrink it forever. Check the properties to make sure you still aren't over the limit.
    *Go back to the board's upload button and find your pic and upload it. It will be listed and you can close the upload box. Once you upload the forum saves it until you use it or exit. When you go to post click on the upload button again and a sub menu comes up with the list of pics you uploaded, simply select one and it goes into the spot where your cursor is at. You will get a title between these text tags [ATTACH](blank title)[/ATTACH] that is where the pic will go.
    *Click on "preview" and see if it's what you want. The whole process takes me about 2 minutes per pic.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 06-03-2009 at 08:46 AM. Reason: correction of copy/paste proceedure
    www.podunkideas.com <--Click here
    ------------—————
    https://www.crappie-gills-n-more.com/
    https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/

------------------------>> Pro Staff Sonar Advisor

Post Thanks / Like

heres one more try on the pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Good looking mess of crappie so congrats on your catch. I know about fast trips as that has been about the only kind I have had the last 2 years.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

yellbert, welcome to the board from Louisiana. Those are some beauties. Thanks for the post and the pictures. I pray your wife heals fast and can join up with you on those nice slabs.

"gene"

"G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

That is a good lookin mess of crappie... Congrats on the catch!
    Blake

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard from Vermont and nice mess of crappie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Default great mess of fish

i bet that big un gave you a good fight.
    we pray that your wife heals fast & gets to go fishing
    with you.
    GOD bless

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish
    I'm glad you are sharing here!
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there is no one out to get you