Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hello

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy hello

alls fine here in brownsville will be here for at least 4-6 wks
    ill kit and give yall the adress to osprey charters tomorrow i left bus card at room dooo thanx for everything yall
    :p keep it wet
    take a kid fishing
    born to fish
    forced to work :p

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good to hear from you

DSMAN it's good to hear from you at such trying times. I hope that you and family are well and I want you to not loose heart. Everyone here in LA knows that if anyone can make it, the Cajuns surely will. I worked offshore for 9 years and today saw pictures today on the off topic forum from Belle Chase, Buras, Venice, and possible Grand Isle. Small town LA, Miss, and Ala were hit hard. I feel for all in this and hurt alot for these small places wherein I have worked with some of the greatest people in the world. If there's anything I can do for you let me know and I'll send you my address and phone number.

Wish ya the best!
    Skipper Skains
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Dsacalaitman

Think About You --miss You On Chat Room

Lots Of Luck To You And Your Family
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Hey DSA, Let me know if I can do anything for you. Have you heard anything else from your home? Most of ours guys were alright but some won't be able to go home for weeks either.
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dsa

Good to hear from you. My heart goes out to you and all the others affected by the storm.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Default doiin good

looks like i might b able to go home on oct 3 a freind of mone works for school board and they had a meeting yesterday and said school will resume on that dateas for my home i have a pecan tree on top of it waitng to get cut into fire wood but only knocked off a few ridge tiles and a couple of shingles well illkeeepin touch
    :p keep it wet
    take a kid fishing
    born to fish
    forced to work :p

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hey DSA...

thanks for checking in and letting us know you were alright !! We were worried about ya, brother !!
    We're even getting some evacuee's, here in KY ... several campgrounds in southern & western Ky have opened their facilities for them. We've sent a bunch of KY State Troopers, & Ky Dept of Fish/Wildlife Officers (w/boats) down there. One local rock radio station, here in Lexington, has raised $250,000 for the relief effort ... and still getting contributions. I think the horse racing industry people have even started to get active, in the rescue effort of La horses. I'm sure there are many other contributing factors going on, from your brothers & sisters here in KY. The Hospitals in Lexington are on standby for transfer patients ... and my Hospital, where I work, is on "ready" to receive Pediatric patients, Cancer patients, and general hospital type patients. I'm "on call" on my off days ... in the event of receiving these people.
    Glad to know you and yours are OK ... keep us informed ... stay safe ....... luck2ya ......cp