Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cleveland Crappie ( need Partner )

FactuaL Guest

Thumbs up Cleveland Crappie ( need Partner )

I am 23 years old and have been doing alot of panfishing over the years along with charter fishing in lake erie. I consider myself very proficient in finesse fishing for bass, pike and crappie.

I am looking for some guys to hook up with and practice some catch and release. I am a real sportsman and now that my buddy off Ohio Game Fishing is moving to missisipi i have no one to fish with. I stay in the cleveland area and have own transportation but would hate to travel to far in this old astro van. lol..

Send me a pm or reply here. guys if you are interested.

Thanks, Marcus

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm north, but too far west... just south of Sandusky. Wish you were a little closer, don't have a whole lot of people to go along either. I'm workin' on training a friends 16 yr. old boy on the crappies...... like I know jack sh!! :D But he thinks I do. he he

FactuaL Guest

Default Hey thanks for the Response

Yea im down here by east 72nd bratenahl. I have a dad thats a charter captain and i fish the docks real tough in the yacht club. I catch lots of big bass and bluegill but the crappie don't seem to get to big in there. I have an aqua vue camera and i only spot the small 5 inch crappie. No man made structure in there.

I only see weeds and more weeds down there. Maybe the big ones will come in there at night but i never fish that late in there. I need some lights. hey man thanks for responding though.

Any advice.