Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Did you go out Hef?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Did you go out Hef?

Just wondering if you went Tuesday, I stayed around the house making some job contacts. I have a few things to do tommorrow, but might launch the boat Thursday am.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

I fished all day in Talala Creek caught 15, cleaned 11. I jigged the timber, no real pattern as far as depth. I will be back in the morning. I will be on Eufaula Friday. Maybe I will see you tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Hef

What part of BA are you in I live on 51 in the Oneta area

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hef
    I fished all day in Talala Creek caught 15, cleaned 11. I jigged the timber, no real pattern as far as depth. I will be back in the morning. I will be on Eufaula Friday. Maybe I will see you tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

George,

I live at 91st and Garnett.

Post Thanks / Like

The only pattern I have seen around Talala Creek in the three spots I showed you Her when I met you and your bride. The depth has been from 2' below the surface to 12' deep as far as the depth of catching them. You are correct, no pattern at all. Right now Talala Creek to me is 3 places in the trees, and three points to fish around. Fish are all consistenly the same size as your pics. I can't go Thursday until maybe the afternoon, and may have a mantel to build on Friday, but, that will only take around 2.5 hours.

BG, I have been wanting to explore the area N of Wigganon for over a month now and just haven't taken the ride over there. There looks to be one really good point with a nice elongated hump on an ariel photo I found. I talk to you about it later.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry