Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good Monday Morning!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Monday Morning!

good morning everyone... hope you had a great weekend.. anyone do any fishing this weekend? post your pics... all i caught was a sunburn..and man u should see my wife LOL.....
    anyways kick back grab a cup of coffee...and post up some pics!
    For the love of Kids and FISHING!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking hey skeeter

i pm'd you the information you wanted i really want to thank you for sending the props to me and i'll deacate my first mount to you hopefully if one of them fits as the guy who got me back out there, thanks again.

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=skeeter;811897]good morning everyone... hope you had a great weekend.. anyone do any fishing this weekend? QUOTE]

Had great weekend ..........did not go fishing as had college graduation to go to

PS
    The coffee pot is on
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Me and MIke want to know.....When ya going fishing Bob? :D
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

My nephew called me Sat night and begged to go fishing (he's 25 now) and I said yeah twist my arm. We went Sunday morning and as I was leaving the house the head gal caught me with the digital and my cell. NOT GOOD, She took the digital and told me if I wanted one for fishing where it could get damaged I had to buy my own (That's okay with the new stimulus package Vet's get $250 bucks, plenty to get a digi and have play money after).

In 6 hours at one of the FW ponds we caught 22 trout, kept 7. Caught 20+ largemouth that were stocked in it illegally 10-15 years ago and threw those back and a bunch of sunfish. Most of the trout were over 14 inchs, and one bruiser at 23" he/she is back in the pond much to the anger from other anglers who were not catching.

Great day and the nephew had two days worth of fish to eat. I have plenty in the freezer.

Fatman