Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motorguide Trolling Motor Repair

Post Thanks / Like

Default Motorguide Trolling Motor Repair

I need a recommendation for a repair shop for a Motorguide and don't tell me to get a Minn Kota....I already know that! My next one will be a Minn-Kota.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Jerrys Trolling Motor Repair- 816-591-3984, 3175 Terrace, k.c. m.o. This guy is pretty good, I used this place twice & got decent service. I know he repairs Motorguide & Minnkota & maybe more brands, he's factory authorized.
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

I took my TM over to Jerrys TM shop and I have to say he did a very good job. He went completely through it, I think it works better now then when it was new. It's as smooth as butter now!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting this info HEF:D My Trolling Motor died on me at Pomona today. The cable that connects to the foot pedal broke. I just got off the phone with Jerry, and i will be dropping of my boat when i get back from Branson.

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry replaced the board in my Minn Kota a couple of weeks ago. Told him to rebuild the motor too if it needed it. He said it was fine. Like a guy who won't do unneeded work. Told him about CDC and was going to plug his service but it looks like I don't need to now!

Post Thanks / Like

hey hef I would not get away from the motorguide for a piece of trash plastic minn-kota. I got rid of mine 74lb maxxum for a 82lb mg tour. I would rather fish with the big motor than that minn-kota, it is just as quiet as the maxxum.

Post Thanks / Like

Just wait until you bend the shaft on that motorguide you will want a minnkota

Post Thanks / Like

I just got my Trolling Motor back yesterday and it works like it just came out of the box. If you need some work done on your trolling motor, Jerry is the guy to go to.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm headed down there tomorrow morning to have a circuit board replaced and he's going to do it with my trolling motor still on the boat which is saving me a real hassel since I have to crawl shoulder first into my storage compartment. The ol body doesn't bend so good anymore so this is one more example of good service!
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by slabby joe View Post
    I'm headed down there tomorrow morning to have a circuit board replaced and he's going to do it with my trolling motor still on the boat which is saving me a real hassel since I have to crawl shoulder first into my storage compartment. The ol body doesn't bend so good anymore so this is one more example of good service!
    Save your time and monet take it to smithville marina where they have been train to work on them not break them and say I won't fix it. AH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast