Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windsor Crossing 5/30

Post Thanks / Like

Default Windsor Crossing 5/30

Fished the cedar tree patters,,,Very slow. Found a windy flat and ran a 4 pole spider rig...WOW 30 fish in two hours just dong a figure 8 in a opening on the flat. Fish were hitting roadrunners, with the wind we were moving pretty fast and the action sometimes got crazey.... Sorry for no pics, not much on that sort of thing, but ill work on it.
    U.S. Air Force Retired LOAD TOAD

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

hey bowdoctor, had the same kind of day, got to love that slow trolling, been doing it for years and just found out last year that it's called spider rigging, glad to see a good report, hope to see more, later man

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That a how we caught them on Friday also. Had to be around the trees but not right up on them.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job, I love to spider rig! It can become quite a chore when you have 3 or 4 rods going down at the same time and you are by yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spider Rigging

Yea, Joe and I had a blast, now the wheels are turning trying to come up with a 6 pole rig to mount (temporarily) to the Triton. Any Suggestions?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have Driftmaster on my boat. 4 rod holders on one T post. I will be using Perotti next year. Much easier to make quick minor adjustments to them. Little on the expensive side but they make up for it in quality.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Holes in the boat

Did you need to drill holes? Not opposed but would rather not!

Post Thanks / Like

I know there are some units that are mounted to your cleats. Now I don't know how well they would work for spider rigging since they are off to the side and probably behind you. But at least you wouldn't have to drill holes in your boat. I think the latest In-Fisherman has an advertisement in it about them. You might be able to rig up an extension to a t-bar to get it in front of you.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thebowdoctor View Post
    Did you need to drill holes? Not opposed but would rather not!
    That trashy Triton A couple holes would do it good, Maybe shoot it with a X Force with that Rage you brag about :D
    Hey man its Terry I lost my phone and numbers in the lake fishing the other day (long story) Glad yall had a good day. Halla at me I have afew questions for ya, and a few hot spots on the lake you need to hit. Oh we should be bowfishing here soon. So get your stuff ready.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Default Terry

Go to the PSE web page and look at the Gar that Blake killed. Its a true stud. Give me a call at 660 238-8338. TheBowDoctor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast