Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crop circles in my yard!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crop circles in my yard!

Have any of you put off mowing your grass so long that you go out one morning and there's crop circles in your yard
    It's bad when intelligent beings from another Galaxy have the technology to navigate here from another world and they confuse my yard for a wheat field ! Or maybe they are experimenting in color
    I would post pics, but for some odd reason my trusty camera wouldn't work.
    This could happen to YOU ! so remember,
    MOW EARLY AND MOW OFTEN!
    Just a friendly piece of advice, PEACE!
    Quinn
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Just Think

U Been Smoking Again Rugs?????? Got To Be A Reasonable Explation Why They Picked On U..... Let'em Have It And Go Fishing..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    U Been Smoking Again Rugs?????? Got To Be A Reasonable Explation Why They Picked On U..... Let'em Have It And Go Fishing..........
    I haven't been smoking, Inhaling grass pollen, fescue not hemp!
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Default You & My Wife!

I Got My Butt Chewed Yesterday For The Same Reason! Wife Said I Was Making Crop Circles In The Yard And Playing With The Riding Lawn Mower. I Had To Explain To Her That The Mower Doesn't Turn On A Dime And I Had To Circle Around To Get The Stuff At The End In The Middle!

Boy When She Gets Home And Takes A Look At This Post I Will Be In Trouble Again For Fishing And Not Keeping The Yard Mower! Thanks Rugs! Lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crop Circles

Just Backing You Up Rugs With The Proof!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

We live right next door to my Brother-in-law and sis-in-law... one weekend when they were gone and had left the fescue grow tall enough to seed, I took the push-mower over and cut the word "MOW" into the front lawn so they could read it from the 2nd floor windows when they got home. He he he. Wasn't aliens, but they were just as surprised.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

Back just before the latest Iraq war started, i had a feeling the B-2s would be making a visit to Saddam. They takeoff and land over our property. I went out in the hayfield and mowed "GO GET EM!" in very large 20' high letters. I know the pilots had to have seen it. Later on I mowed "USA" into another portion of the field.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Back just before the latest Iraq war started, i had a feeling the B-2s would be making a visit to Saddam. They takeoff and land over our property. I went out in the hayfield and mowed "GO GET EM!" in very large 20' high letters. I know the pilots had to have seen it. Later on I mowed "USA" into another portion of the field.
    GREAT WAY TO SUPPORT OR MEN AND WOMEN! GREAT IDEA!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    I KNEW there was a reason I liked you, BillBob!
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!