Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: the fat girl,truman and the beagle

Post Thanks / Like

Default the fat girl,truman and the beagle

Man. who won I did, got out early,arround 8ish, coffee in one hand hope in the other, hit the flat north of bucksaw marina, slow trolling black and chartruse beaver tail, 11 to 14ft. deep 15 keepers all over 10in. none over 12. all by noon, hit some deep water out front of angle cove. did ok there also, never went to far into the cove maby 50 yards. no bite in the cove, so back out out to the flat. now after being up half a day I am wore out head back to the ramp 12:18 I think and boats,pontoons,and people everywhere, on the dock at the ramp, and they wouldnt get out of the way, one girl just wouldnt move so old,and fat,and half crippled,(one crutch day) can get out of the boat, says I would you move, she just ignored me, I try to get out, she just moved again, right where I wanted to get out, well I am already moving and the cruthc is on the dock and and and you guessed it, I accidentaly hit her. and plop in the drink she goes, what a sight, well I finish hooking the boat up, and in my most humble way I ask her HAVE A GOOD SWIM, and over the hill I go, damn fine day on truman.

Post Thanks / Like

that is too funny! LOL

don't you just love it when the marinas are plum full of folks???
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a Beagle day. Sounds like you found a limit of fish just the size you like them. Sorry I did not make it down to see you this trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beagle Beagle

Now I Would Love To Have Seen This, They Just Don't Realize Just Who U R, Or They Would Have Rolled Out The Red Carpet...... Sounds To Me Like A Nice Fishing Trip, Sounds Like U Stayed Out Of The Wind Some What In That Area, Just A Lot Of Wakes......... Like I Say Kick'em In The Azz If They Don't Move.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good day of Fishing, Beagle. If you weren't so Good Lookin the Girls wouldn't all flock to the ramp when you pull up.....Later...DON HO.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You are the man Beags!!!! LMAO

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle Beagle Beagle! Normally I Would Think That Someone Who Posted Something Like What You Posted Would Be Kind Of Stretching The Truth! But After Meeting You And Talking With You I Know That Isn't The Truth About You! You Tell It Like It Is! Wish I Could Have Been There To Take Pictures! Only Question I Have Is Did She Make A Big Wake When She Hit The Water? Lmao!

Post Thanks / Like

I telling you this, you cant make this stuff up, and yes on the wake, man she mad, I didnt stick arround to see what she had to say after my little swimming remark, well heck what would have been wrong with getting out of an old mans way for 2minutes, nothing, some people just dont get it, as far as I am concerened it was an accident that I was glad it happened, and frosty you just ain't right, oh well when you got it , you got it, hope she didn't see the stickers on the back of the truck.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Three Words Beagle!

Tuna Over Board! I Think She Got What She Deserved!

It Was Like That At The Bucksaw Ramp A Week Ago Friday. Everyone Had Their Minds On Everything Else But Putting Their Boats In Fast And Keeping Out Of Everyones Elses Way. We Watched One Guy Back His Boat In A Get It Half Off The Trailer Then He Figured Out He Had Forgotten To Put The Plug In The Boat. Another Guy Backed His Boat In And Forgot To Take The Moter Bracket Off. Then He Got Into The Boat And Couldn't Figure Out Why The Motor Wouldn't Go Down. People Didn't Care If They Were In Your Way Or Not.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, by the way Beagle, I noticed you started out with a cup of coffee in one hand and Hope in the other. Was Hope a cutie? For your sake, I "hope" Miss Sharon doesnt find out about her.:p It wasn't Hope that you knocked in the water was it?:D

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast