Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sufix Siege Line?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sufix Siege Line?

I Picked Up A 300 Yd Spool Of 4 Pound Yesterday. I Have Never Used It And I Thought I Would Try Something New. Anyone Used It? What Can I Expect?

Post Thanks / Like

Default best I can

Ill answer the best i can. I am currntly fishin siege and have been for a few months and have had great luck. The only thing is I bought some heavier 8 and 10 lb test for walley and it has some memory and tends to coil on a spincast. But a few minutes fishing and it straightens right out. Hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by stumpthumper80 View Post
    Ill answer the best i can. I am currntly fishin siege and have been for a few months and have had great luck. The only thing is I bought some heavier 8 and 10 lb test for walley and it has some memory and tends to coil on a spincast. But a few minutes fishing and it straightens right out. Hope this helps
    THANKS! I PURCHASED A NEW REEL AT EVERHARTS IN CLINTON ON FRIDAY AND SIEGE WAS WHAT THEY WANTED TO PUT ON IT. THEY DIDN'T HAVE P-LINE AND SINCE THIS IS A SPINNING REEL THAT I AM GOING TO BE USING ON CRAPPIE I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT! SO I WILL TRY IT OUT BUT ALSO TAKE A SPARE REEL BECAUSE I HATE IT WHEN LINE COILS.

Post Thanks / Like

Default you

Are you from the stockton way?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stumpthumper80 View Post
    Are you from the stockton way?
    SPRINGFIELD, MO HERE!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking me

Well my names Jeff Faulkenberry. I live in tightwad. Kinda new to the forum. I made it down to camp though. But if you got you stuff at Everharts you probably talked to me if it had anything to do with a crappie lolol and catfish those are kinda my forte lololol. Im the tall skinny kid lolol

Post Thanks / Like

I Will Tell You One Thing Jeff, I Don't Know Who Waited On Us On Friday But The Kid Did One Heck Of A Job! I Walked In Started Looking At Jig Heads Couldn't Find What I Wanted. Told Wife To Find Someone Asap! We Have 2 Limits Of Crappie In The Boat On Ice! I Told The Kid What I Was Looking For And He Found Them And He Stayed With Me Until I Was Done Shopping And Out The Door! Some Of The Best Customer Service I Have Seen In A Very Long Time! I Think I Dropped Over $200.00.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Steve P?

Jeff Is There A Steve P That Works There? The Ticket Is Kind Of Faded Out From Being On The Dash Of The Pickup. I Am Not Bragging Wife And I Have Been Doing Alot To Upgrade Our Boat That We Got New Last Year. And We Do A Lot Of Shopping In Bass Pro Here In Springfield Due To The Fact It Is Close. And I Can Sure Tell You That I Have Spent Alot Of Money Over There This Spring. But Their Customer Service Has Greatly Went Down Hill! They Have Only One Guy Back In The Reel Department Who Is A Older Fellow Named Carl. And I Am Begining To Think He Is The Only One In The Whole Store That Understands Customer Service. I Had A Guy At Bass Pro Tell Me Thursday Night That No One Makes Finger Triggers On Spinning Reels Anymore! That's Not The Case Alot Of Companies Do Its Just That Bass Pro Refuses To Carry Them.

I Asked The Kid At Everharts On Friday About One And He Said Sure Lets Go See What We Have Instock! He Put It Right Into My Hands And Even Went Back And Helped Me Find A Rod For It! I Hate Buying Rods! Just Like I Hate Going To Purchase New Boots! If I Can't Find What I Am Used To Fast I Get Kind Of Fustered. The Boy Put Me Right On The Rod That I Wanted. Ended Up With A Fenwick Just About 6" Longer Than I Had Broken The Friday Before On Truman.

John Morris Better Wake Up And Get Some People In His Fishing, Hunting And Boat Equipment Departments Who Understand Customer Service, How To Help Customers Find Stuff And Tell His Buyers To Keep The Stuff In Stock That Customers Want. Because I Am Tired Of Having To Run Someone Down To Get Poor Help!

I Will Be Taking My Business To Everharts! I Don't Mind The Drive And Even With The Costs Of The Gas For My F-250 V-10 I Saved Enough Money Over Bass Pros Prices To More Than Pay For The Gas To Clinton And Back! Plus The Customer Service Is Better In Everharts!

Now Print This Off Jeff And Take It Into Your Boss!

This Is From A Guy Who Has One Of Bass Pros Perferred Rewards Cards Which I Think You Have To Spend More Than $1,000 To $1,500 Per Year To Keep! I Have Had One From The First Day They Came Out!

Dan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks a million

Hey thanks for the kind words. We do the best we can to get people what thay need. And i will pass it on to the boss and the rest of the crew. And thanks again it means alot. Hope to see you soon Jeff aka stumpthumper

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will bump this thread so everybody can see what Dan had say about his Everhardt's trip. I have not droped a dime in BPS since Everhardt's opened the new store and probally will not for a while. I am in there a couple days a week. Couple times to many for the wifes liking. It is just to hard to drive by after leaving work every morning and not stop. They have not ran me out yet. Heck they even let Monty in there from time to time. Bought a few packs of Bobby Garlonds today when I was in there to replenish some lost stock. Most days I just buy a Mello Yello and shoot the S%&t. Not very often they do not have what you are after. But if you need something special and they don't have it they will get it for you. Heck Jeff was hand delivering rods to Bucksaw campgrounds during camp a few weeks back. So if you have not been to check out the new store you need to. They will treat you right.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast