Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Share Your Spot! Post here

Post Thanks / Like

Default Share Your Spot! Post here

Red Rock - from the north, drive over mile long bridge, stop on shoulder. Walk down the embankment, there is a small cove. Cast across water, to opposite shore, Tree Stump may be visible,when water level is low.

Red Rock - from north, drive over mile long bridge, next bridge is very short, stop before going over that bridge, park on shoulder, walk down on whichever side is out of the wind. Fish just below the bridge. Old Creek bed with still standing bridge, under water. when lake level is low, you can get a kick out of watching powerboats knocking their motors of their transoms,coming too fast. Fish rock embankment or cast to old bridge and creek bed, be prepared for snags doing that though.

Red Rock - from north,turn left just before mile long bridge. take immediate right onto old gravel road.walk down old road until you come to old road bridge, fish j igs over side. that whole area of red rock is only a couple of feet deep, normal pool, and fish stack up under old road bridge, when high pressure fronts come through. when lakelevel is high, you can just barely see the old bridge guard rails but when low,like now, you actually fish off bridge itself.

Roberts creek - park in campground, walk down path that cuts through timber.When you see tre sticking out of water(2branches sticking out) cast between branches, about 40 ft from shore, old tree stump holds fish. Fish struture from old stump all the way to shore. lots of snags but great producing spot.

Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Very good to know as I have a week long vacation at lake red rock this summer in August

I have no good spots yet though, once I do I'll be sure to let everyone know!
    "Drive it like you stole it"