Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Richard Williams Please Read

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Richard Williams Please Read

Richard I am sorry but I can't make the trip. I hoped to win and be able to come and fish with you and watch Russ film a show but things have all went wrong. My Son and Daughter lives in Gautier Ms and My Daughter lost everything. My Son is still down there and he came out OK but He has alot of work to do to get back to normal. It is now my turn to go down there and help him get it back together. Sorry but its been a hell of a week for me and my wife. Wondering if my Son was OK since he could not leave cause of his work and we could not contact him just see the things on tv and guess at what his Nursing Facility that he works at looked like or if it was still there. But thank The Good Lord that he made it threw it OK and they just lost the roof on the Facility and all that was in there was OK. I made a trip down there the day before the storm hit and got my Daughter and my Grands and they are with me now in Tn. So I hope someone enjoys my trip... lol maybe next time I got alot more stories lol. Yall have fun and I sure will miss coming and going fishing with you guys but Life dealt us a bad hand and now we got to deal with it. Terry

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah Thank's so much to all of you that voted for me sure do Appreciate it.

Terry

Post Thanks / Like

Drift Wood, You don't have to take the trip now. You can take it any time you want to. This trip will be avalable to you any time you can make it. Hope every thing turns out ok for your family down south. Let me know if there is any thing I can do. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Terry:

Glad to hear everyone is OK. If you need anything let us know.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com