Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing with Chanc

repoleon Guest

Default Fishing with Chanc

I'm starting a new thread because I feel like I haven't posted for a while
    and I don't know how long you keep posting/checking the same thread.

Chanc took me fishing the weekend before last and we had a great time. He said how many fish we caught, but what he didn't say was that he caught all but about 3 of them!
    We fished the same spot with the same bait and Chaunc pulled out one after another. He's really a great fisherman (and a really nice guy too) and I learned a lot in just one morning with him.

I've been busy the past weekend with my daughter going back to school and this week with calling around and trying to think of something to do to help all the people down south. It kills you to see that...
    I'm definitely going to try to make the Fish Together Sat. What time do you meet? Hope to meet you all soon!

Thanks so much for taking me out Chanc.
    Lori

repoleon Guest

Just saw on the KCA board that the fish together might be canceled. So nevermind about what time it is. I'll check on the status later in the week.

Post Thanks / Like

We usually launch at 7:30am from the recreation launch. I will be there this saturday.

See everyone there.
    GO STEELER'S!

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Thanks Lori..

But i beieve you caught more fish than that. I really enjoyed fishing with you. You payed real close attention to the things i showed you. I know that when you put them to use a few times, you'll be hammering the slabs consistently. All you have to do now is find where the fish are :D . I may not make the fish-together saturday but i'll probably fish sunday there. Let me know how everything goes saturday. I hope you checked out your picture on the KCA website. PM me. Smitty

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the late post about the fish together. I met Lori and Sue at the ramp around 7:30 and took them out for a few hours. Sue caught a slab crappie that was real close to 15"s and Lori caught a lot of slabs over 10"s. I'll try to get Ed to put a few pictures up with this post. Always a pleasure taking friends fishing. :D