Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earnhardt Jr.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Earnhardt Jr.

I know this will probably get me flamed on here but they just reported that Tony Jr. has been fired as the crew chief for Dale Jr. Well I know Earnhardt can bring in the bucks but it's not like he can drive. What a joke. He probably can't drive through the drive through at McDonalds and get it right......................oh crap, did I just miss the pay window, oh crap, did I just miss the pick up window.................drive around and try it again, manage to get stopped at the right window, oh crap.............I'm over the line and can't reach the window now................................well you get my point. Maybe it should have been the other way around, but we know Tony is not going to be able to bring in the bucks on his own.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Amen:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Time Will Tell If The Change Will Work,,,,the Lad (imo)has To Many Irons In The Fire So To Speak,,when Does He Have Time To Drive,,,with That Being Said I Will Be For One Glad When Carl Gets Going
    Is It Just Me Or Did The Side Bar Pop Up With A Add For Something Related
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default From A Sr Fan Who Was A Fan When It Wasn't Cool

I Have Been A Long Time Collector Of Nascar Stuff Mostly Dale Sr, Then After He Died I Went To Dale Jr. Earlier This Spring I Quit Collecting Dale Jr Stuff. You Can't Blame Missing Your Pits On Your Crew Chief! Dale Jr Is Going To Have Get Up On The Wheel And Drive Like His Old Man Did. If A Guy Needs A Bumper Put On Him Then Do It! If A Guy Won't Give You Room Drive Thru Him! Part Of What Made Dale Sr A Winning Driver Was That When He Was Behind Someone They Knew Dale Sr Was In It For The Win. And That Made People In Front Of Him Look Back In Their Mirror And Make Mistakes. Instead Of Paying Attention To Their Car And Driving Forward.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know they still did that NASCAR stuff???

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't really follow NASCAR but I was laughing my ass off at your post Chris2. Good stuff. I know a guy who is a big Jr. fan. Do you mind if I use it on him?

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    Don't really follow NASCAR but I was laughing my ass off at your post Chris2. Good stuff. I know a guy who is a big Jr. fan. Do you mind if I use it on him?
    Have at it Chris. My wife is a BIG Jr. fan also and I am always giving her crap like this.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

My sister is a Jr freak!! She would hate you forever if she saw this post. I think it's kinda funny. I may send it to her in an email. She already hates me for something similar.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    I didn't know they still did that NASCAR stuff???
    I HAVE ALOT OF SIGNED DALE SR & DALE JR STUFF.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a coca cola jacket, with all the dale sr. logos, last one just before he died, one real nice coat, having said that I would give it to junior if I thought It would help him, was listining to nascar front stretch today, he gave a good interview, hope he has good luck, heck I want them all to win, I always bet on the lead guy. I fickel like that, go dale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast