Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone familiar with Taurus 410 gauge pistol?

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone familiar with Taurus 410 gauge pistol?

Looks like a good boat gun, snake gun, and just right for old folks that can't see just right and hands shake somewhat. Not that I am in this category.:o

I can't hit crap with my cannon.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Just ask ole Allan Padillion Trahern... he couldn't hit the side of a barn with a pistol, and he could only get lucky so many times with that knife...
    "Mister, I love the way you wear that hat."
    "You don't know nothin'."

Post Thanks / Like

If you are talking about the judge sixgun, they are very much in demand, and hard to find. the best looking one I saw was a stainless looking one with a short barrel. I hang out at a local sporting goods store, and those things are sold before they even get them.

Post Thanks / Like

$600 for a 410 pistol? I'll stick with a single shot snake charmer for under $200.

PB Wht. Crappie 2.48 lbs 02-12-2011

Post Thanks / Like

All guns seem to be hard to get nowadays. Saw one at Classic Arms in Memphis the other day, though. Didn't happen to look at the price, but wouldn't bet on it being there anymore. One of the sales guys told me that they are selling guns faster than they can get them in. Everytime I go in there they are busy as bees. At this time, I would follow Froggerz idea unless you are willing to wait. Found this one for you for $453 in stainless. Taurus 441031MAG 410/45C 3" Chamber Stainless for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $453.00
    Bud's is a well know internet dealer, but you will need to find a FFL dealer for delivery. They will usually charge $30-50 for the fee. Good thing is you will not have to pay taxes on the gun!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OKSTATEjiggy View Post
    Just ask ole Allan Padillion Trahern... he couldn't hit the side of a barn with a pistol, and he could only get lucky so many times with that knife...
    Mississippi. I knows that feller.

Post Thanks / Like

I have one and love it. It is a great in vehicle weapon. It also shoots .45's.
    I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Bass Pro had the 410/45 judge on sale about a month age, don't remember the price. years ago I was going to buy one for the hse til a friend let me shoot his-like to take my wrist off, nasty nasty kick. I suggest shooting one before buying, maybe it was just me????
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaxsprat View Post
    Bass Pro had the 410/45 judge on sale about a month age, don't remember the price. years ago I was going to buy one for the hse til a friend let me shoot his-like to take my wrist off, nasty nasty kick. I suggest shooting one before buying, maybe it was just me????
    I shoot a 44 mag now......well, I pull the trigger and it goes off......

Post Thanks / Like

i would love to get my hands on one. but they are expensive and so is the ammo. the .410 ga shells have gone out of this world. i have a nef single shot for tree rat hunting and it shoot great.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast