Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone fish Guntersville this weekend???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone fish Guntersville this weekend???

I had to go to Georgia this weekend to see the wife mom & 2 of her brothers, I also stopped off in Atlanta to see my daughter & give her a couple bags of crappie fillets she was thrilled to get them as none of her city friends hardly know what a fish is much less what a crappie taste like. I also took enough where we could have a fishfry man you cain,t beat crappie, hush puppies, & tater salad:D I,ve been out of the loop for the last few days so i don,t know what,s happening:o guess i,ll have to retrain think if i can might give those shellcrackers a shot today & tonight do a full blown frontal attack on the crappie after dark:D

Post Thanks / Like

Went to Town Creek Sunday night and brought home 11. Bite was slow and fish were smaller than what we had been catchin earlier in the year. Weather might have had them messed up with all the rain and that east wind? Beat sittin at home though.
    bamaboyshunting.com

Post Thanks / Like

went to short creek Sunday night fished from 8 to 12 caught 5 all where small only one was over 9 but we had a great time.ooh that ramp is something Else didn't realize it was that small of a ramp.
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders