Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockton 5/21 and 5/22, a little late

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton 5/21 and 5/22, a little late

Dad and I went to Stockton and put out the lights Thurs and Fri. night. What a blast! We couldn't keep more than one rod going either night. Thurs. night we were done in about 3 hrs. and Fri. night about 3 1/2. We tried to throw back everything under 12", but I think Thurs. night a couple sneaked in on us..

What a blast..beautiful weather, fish were biting and we basically had the place to ourselves before the crowd showed for the weekend.

we ended up one short in this pic of Dad and my dog from Thursday night. I guess the beverages my have impaired my counting ability.

If you are going to give it try, my advice is find the shad. If you find a primary point with the shad, the big females are close by.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    What color you got on?

Post Thanks / Like

We couldnt keep the white bass off our minnows Friday night. Where did you fish Chris? We fished mouth of Googer. We didnt do near that well! Good job!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Chris! Looks like you had a very successful 2 nights.

Post Thanks / Like

Default very nice

good job nice looking fish, did they have headlights????
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Chris, one of these days I am going to have to try it again. I tried night fishing a couple of times and it has never worked out.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow,,,,nice For Sure
    Also Welcome To Cdc
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Nice batch!

For those of you that fish lights at night - do you use ones that suspend over the water, or the kind that drop down into the water?

And what color?
    Interested in trying this out sometime.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, nice job.

Why don't you feed that dog of yours? Looks like he's about to starve to death. :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by paintnfurdoe View Post
    We couldnt keep the white bass off our minnows Friday night. Where did you fish Chris? We fished mouth of Googer. We didnt do near that well! Good job!
    paintn,

We were fishing up above 215, around the State Park, but I have done just as well and better down there. I have a point that I love to fish that is behind the no wake buoys at RB. You just have to look for the fish before you throw the rig out. We probably looked at 8 points before we settled on this one becuase it had the most activity (shad) on it. I really like primary points on bluff ends.

OSS,

I think they did have headlights, but those Stockton crappie sure don't have any junk in the trunk.

rlsiv,

We use the submersible kind. Both white and green, but mostly green. The incandesant white ones will drain a battery a lot faster than led or fluroescent green ones.

Wantincrappie,

Yeah, the dog and the owner (me) turn into big fatazzes when duck and goose season ends.

Thanks guys, Glad to add a report.
    What color you got on?

Post Thanks / Like

Be-you-ti-ful! Congrats on a fine catch.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast