Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappiehunter, you alive?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappiehunter, you alive?

We have shared info in the past and was wondering if your still killing 'em up in Nashville?

Post Thanks / Like

Ya, I'm still here. I've slowed down just a little bit due to returning to the school teaching job. I did catch 20-30 crappie on Monday and kept 9. The boat traffic and wind hurt the bite, but I wanted to get out since the remenants of the hurricane was scheduled to arrive. I got into some smaller fish on monday. I had one that was 13". The rest of the keepers were average. I see Middle Tenn. Crappie Club have scheduled a few events down your way. I fished a few of their tourneys on priest last year and did fairly well. I had big crappie in first tourney and won third place another time. I fish by myself 90% of the time. Would you be interested in fishing a few events? If not we still need to get together sometime and catch a few on different water.

Post Thanks / Like

yep, i would love to go sometime. Give me a call sometime and we will hook up. Me and crappieseeker have tried several times to hook up and i always seem not to be able to do it. My info is on here, www.dspressurewashing.com