Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Humor relief

Post Thanks / Like

Default Humor relief

Found this on a green fish forum. Just thought you might get a kick out of it.

http://www.fungod.com/coppermine/alb...01/ohfishy.wmv
    I hope this link works. I laught so hard I cried. :D
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

One time a friend of mine hooked about a 15 lb.gar and I was trying to get the hook out. He told me to just cut the line. He said " Boy don't let that thing bite ya!"

I said "he ain't gonna bite me!" I just barely got the words out when all heck broke loose in the front of the boat. My buddy shouted what happened?

I hollered out "that dang thing bit me!!" I was bleeding out both sides of my knee!

I'm not scared of 'em but now I remove the hook over the side of the boat!
    Last edited by slabbandit; 09-04-2005 at 02:04 AM.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey "bandit" ...

That reminds me of a friend of mine, who had a similar "experience" with a Musky. The story, as I heard it, was --- He was told to put it in the livewell as fast as possible, and watch out for it's teeth. My friend scoffed at the idea that the fish could "bite" him, faster than he could jerk his hand away, while putting the fish in the livewell ......... WRONG !! He opened the livewell top - pitched the fish in - and slammed the lid shut ... all in a matter of seconds. Too slow, it turns out - he's smiling and commenting on how quickly he put the fish away, and without getting bit ... until he looks at his hand which has been sliced open, in several places, from fingertips to wrist. Seems the Musky's teeth had found their mark (that's a pun, since his name is Mark :rolleyes: ) ... and it all happened so fast, he didn't even know he'd been injured until he looked at his hand. They were superficial wounds, that bled alot, but weren't scar producing. I think the only "scar" that Mark got from his encounter, was a mental one :p ... teaching him to not be over confident, and take heed of advice from a person with more experience (especially with "toothy critters"). ..........cp

Post Thanks / Like

Especially with Sharks. They can turn around and bite you while you are holding their tail.
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver
    Especially with Sharks. They can turn around and bite you while you are holding their tail.
    Some of them will try to get you while they are laying in the deck of the boat. I've seen it happen.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va