Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The Real Winners At Crappie Camp 09

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Real Winners At Crappie Camp 09

I Would Have To Say That All Of Us Were Winners At The Crappie Camp 09..... For Me It Was Getting To Put Faces And Names To The Past 6 Months Of Post (i Done A Few) And To Not Find A Black Sheep In The Family..... Then The Tournament Itself To Have Some Folks I Have Helped Out Have Them Beat Me When They Didn't Have 2 Percent Of The Time On Truman That I Have... Makes U Feel Good Even When U Get Beat..... It Goes To Show Me That Winners Come In Many Forms, And Like A Couple Of Them Helping Us At The Ramp With A Dead Battery, Yes I Would Do The Same.....and I Have Had The Pleasure To Fish With Fishwhisper The Winner, So Keep That Plaque Shinned And Thanks For The B&g And Coffee Out Of That White House Pot.... So If You Caught The Biggest Fish, The Smallest Fish Or No Fish, I Think U R Still A Winner In My Book.... All Of You And ,thank You For "crappie Camp" 2009...... Well Taking The Office Back Down Tomorrow If It Doesn't Rain To Much.... Hope Everyone Had A Safe And Wonderful Weekend.......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default It Wasn't About Winning Or Losing For Me

It Was About Getting The Chance To Meet And Learn From People Who Have The Passion For Crappie Fishing That I Have.

I Was Able To Help Out A Fellow Crappie Fisherman Who Needed Help.

I Wish I Would Have Had More Time To Be Around Camp And Meet More Of You. I Plan On Doing It At Fall Camp.

And I Got To Meet The World Famous Oss! Darn I Forgot To Get His Autograph!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good thoughts

Well that pretty much sums it up.

I see that comment about showing a couple of guys around and then them beating you in the tournament. I thought I said THANK YOU, but I could have forgotten:D:D:D...................it's not very often I get into fish like that and man was I pumped. Anyway you know I'm very Thankful and looking forward to doing it again. You would really be able to make a buck or two showing people all the right places..................of course I am going to call the "GRANDFATHERED IN" law on that one. :D

Good opening comment for a thread if you ask my opinion.

Looking forward to fishing with you again.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'