Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tally Bend 5/24 Not Good

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tally Bend 5/24 Not Good

Well Thought We Would Try Something A Little Different, Morning Started Out Bad With Nephew Showing Up At 5:30 With His Boat And Telling Us The "oats" Boat Was Here.........water Was Looking Very Good Lot Of Driftwood But Water Fine....... Worked The Same Pattern We Have Been Working On The Grand, And Only Managed 3 Keepers One Nice One....... Lots Of Nojoes, Nephew Got Paid Back, His First Fish Was A Gar (in The Pic). Lots Of Tubers And Pontoons Around Ramp Area, Took 45 Min. To Load Out......... Check Out The Florescent Pink Jug Line....... They Were All Over A Cove We Were In.......we Worked From Wright Creek To Boy Scout Camp.......... Back To The Grand..........
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice jug line toppers. I guess they will stick there head under like they are feeding when a fish takes the bait. You guys are brave getting out this weekend. I guess Phillip has to go all he can while he is back in town. Is he coming back for the One Pole challenge or the June Crappie masters tournament? John B. and Phillip cashed a nice check in the One Pole event last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Default No He Is Leaving

Tuesday At Noon Back To Washington........ Like Riding And Kicking Back In That Junkie Azz Ranger.......... We Thought We Would Miss The Mad Dummies, We Were Wrong, Looked Like Loz On A Weekend..........he Might Be Back In Fall Or Sooner If I Keep Sending Him These Pics..........can U Believe He Called It The "oats" Boat........wise Guy........ But We Put It On Him Anyway.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Oats Boat?

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Tuesday At Noon Back To Washington........ Like Riding And Kicking Back In That Junkie Azz Ranger.......... We Thought We Would Miss The Mad Dummies, We Were Wrong, Looked Like Loz On A Weekend..........he Might Be Back In Fall Or Sooner If I Keep Sending Him These Pics..........can U Believe He Called It The "oats" Boat........wise Guy........ But We Put It On Him Anyway.......
    NOW OSS YOUR NOT GOING TO LET HIM GET AWAY WITH SAYING THAT ARE YOU? OATS BOAT, OUCH THAT EVEN HURTS ME!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey now, easy on the Ranger, you were ridding in style Monty. You should came to Windsor. No tubers or skiers, plenty of pontoons.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion