Oss, Why Does Your New Avatar Picture Have Hair? I Kind Of Liked The Natural You And The Boat Pictures!

And Thank You Again For All Your Info And Help For Wifes Fishing Trip At Bucksaw On Friday. She Was Able To Catch Her First 13 Inch Plus Fish! Granted She Got It On A Minnow! But Not Bad For A Green Pea Who Just Started Crappie Fishing Late Last Year!

She Wanted Me To Be Sure And Give You Thanks From Her For Your Help And Current Info Before The Trip! And Once Again From Your Help She Caught Alot Of Fish! Granted She Started Off Slow But Got Into It And Caught Up To Me Fast. I Think She Is Going To Want To Start Fishing With You Because Of Your Better Knowledge Than Mine. Once Again My Friend You Have Helped Out A Fellow Fisherman! You Are One Of A Kind!

Heck Now She Is Logging In As Much As I Am Reading Your Posts And Others On This Site. She Was Quoting Me Posts From This Site On Friday During The Fishing Trip. I Think She Is Trying To Out Fish Me! Which I Am Sorry To Say She Usually Does! I Am Trying Teach Her To Drive The Boat So I Can Fish More. The Trolling Motor Lesson Is Next! She Says That She Is Always Stuck Out In The Lake A Long Way From The Stucture When I Am Driving The Boat. Any Ideas On That?

I Think The Best Thing Is For Her To Learn Is To Clean Fish. But At Least She Helps!