Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowe Boat Problems!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowe Boat Problems!

If You Have Purchased A Lowe's Stinger Mod-v, Be Sure And Keep An Eye On The Bottom Of The Boat Paint. We Got Our 2008 Model In March Of Last Year. I Noticed On The Front Side Of The Boat That The Paint Was Peeling Early Last Fall. I Ended Up Taking It Back To Walts Boats In Nixa. They Told Me That It Wasn't A Problem. That When I Got Done With The Boat For The Season To Just Call Them And Bring It In. Well I Didn't Get Done With The Boat Until Almost The End Of December. By That Time The Paint Had Peeled Almost All Off The Bottom Of The Boat. So I Waited Until About The End Of January To Take It Into The Dealer. Ended Up Almost Waiting A Month To Get My Boat Back From The Factory. I Called Lowes Customer Service After I Got The Boat Back And Asked Them Why It Took So Long. I Was Told They Were Busy. Then I Asked Them Why The Paint Peeled On A New Boat. I Was Told It Was Bad Primer. I Thanked Customer Service For Not Charging Me. But I Told Them That At Least When They Keep A Guys Boat For A Month At Least They Could Send A Guy A Lowes Cap. Rep Kind Of Laughed At Me. Still Havent Gotten Nothing From Lowes. I Might Have To Really Think About My Next Boat Purchase Brand Wise If They Are Too Cheap To Send Me A Hat.

Dealer Was Great Thru The Whole Thing, Service Manager Was Great To Work With. Ended Up Having To Put New Stickers On Boat Had To Go Pay For New Mo Sticker And New Numbers On Boat. Still No Cap From Lowes For My Trouble. Are You Reading This Lowes Customer Service?

Talked With Member At Camp Sorry I Am Not Good At Remembering Names. He Asked Me If I Had Paint Troubles With My 2008. I Said Yes, He Told Me That He Had The Same Problems With His 2009 With The Paint Peeling. I Told Him Be Ready For A Long Wait From Lowes And I Hoped His Dealer Was As Good As Mine. Because I Think Living In Springfield And Having A Dealer In Nixa With The Factory In Lebanon, Mo A Month Long Wait Is Too Long.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya that was Blueskeeter. I was telling him I knew of another one with the same problem. They also repainted his at no cost.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Ya that was Blueskeeter. I was telling him I knew of another one with the same problem. They also repainted his at no cost.
    THANKS JIGGING I COULDN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME.